SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry hates the SwiftVets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: John Kerry hates the SwiftVets Reply with quote

I heard the results of some sort of poll in the entertainment media today, on the Glenn Beck program today.

In the poll, SwiftVets came out near the lowest in "credibility", with Michael Moore, the MSM, and others far higher. This is as a result of the MSM's unrelenting smears and historical revisionism.

John Kerry hates the military, he hates the SwiftVets, he hated you then, he hates you now. He detests you and everything you stand for.

I can imagine his private, narcissistic snickering about how he's so easily able to con nearly half of Americans to think our soldiers are dupes, idiots, baby killers and Fedayeen Uncle Sams.

-- FDL
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless: The SwiftVets are true heroes.

I think of another of my heroes, the Greatest Hero Ever, and how they reviled and cursed him, spat upon him and mocked him, and his words still ring true: "be glad when they mock and despise you for my sake, when they hate you, for they hated me first." (paraphrased) Then they hung him on a cross and he died for me. *My Hero*

Am I comparing Swifties to Jesus? NAH! Although Kerry may think he is God Evil or Very Mad I am only saying: Lies hate truths. Evil hates goodness. Dark rages against light.

Let Kerry mock the truth, what else would we expect? But I trust I do not need to remind you of the fate of mockers.
Poposwife_Retiredarmywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmy....

That post gave me the shivers.

Lorelei
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: John Kerry hates the SwiftVets Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:

John Kerry hates the military, he hates the SwiftVets, he hated you then, he hates you now. He detests you and everything you stand for.

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL

I know, Kimmymac, we aren't supposed to do that, but, I think, in this particular case, it may be appropriate.
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it's come to this...the dems don't support the troops et. al., and now they are very defensive when anyone mentions this. This should be pointed out repeatedly because it really upsets them and Kerry especially. Go after them....!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: