SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nov 3, 2004

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yosemitesam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Nov 3, 2004 Reply with quote

Perhaps on that morning or hopefully, shortly thereafter, the world will know something about the American people that they didn't know the night before. They will know whether Americans think that George Bush over the past three years took the right steps against our enemy or not.

We will go on from that morning, regardless of who is elected President. God Bless America.

But there is one thing that I hope we can do, maybe together. Just maybe this Swiftee/POW movement can continue to bring Vets Home, continue to believe that our country did not send us to Vietnam for selfish purposes, continue to ask a full accounting of John Kerry for his actions. He needs to come clean with Americans about his record. He needs to answer our questions in the Full Page ad and those cited by John O'Neill and Jerry Corsi in the Epilogue.

If we let him off the hook now, much of all the good work that has been done by the Swiftees/POWs will have been for naught. We all need to continue on the forum and if it goes away, in other ways to build on what has been accomplished so far.

A final thought. John O'Neill needs our total thanks for what he has done for his country on this mission; one that he took on way back in the spring of 1971. He needs our encouragement for accepting leadership positions in his state and for the nation in the future. I don't know what they might be, but I know they will come up. John was our spokesman, our leader, and the soul of this movement for truth. He always held the banner high in all his interviews with the media, regardless of their relentless attacks on the facts and the honor of the Swiftees/POWs.

John I know you want a rest... I'm sorry buddy .... there is so much more to do. I for one am behind you.

God bless all Swiftees/POWs, God bless John O'Neil, God Bless America

Get ready for your next mission John O'Neil.
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Nov. 3 Kerry will still be a senator and the issues will continue to dog him.....
kerrlied
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: We must not Stop. WE need to stay on him After the 3RD Reply with quote

Kerry must be removed from the senate. He should hold no Gov office EVER!
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: They may steal the election! Reply with quote

I fear that President Bush may lose this election. The Democrats have been working feverishly to commit the largest voter fraud in hiostory, and they have been succesful thus far. Between voter fraud and the propaganda that the mainstream media has been streaming constantly, the chance of a fair election has been jeopardized. Along with it, the future and safety of our country. Kerry has always employed the same strategy. Tell any lie, say anything, to further his own interest. The media has always backed his efforts. This includes the lies he told in 1970, at the expense of real war heros! We need to put a stop to it! Get out there with your anti Kerry and pro Bush signs this weekend. protest right in front of any media outlet! Make them take notice.
Liberals have had thier way with the media for two reasons. First, most media outlets are firmly in the control of liberals. Second, they whine the loudest, and will say anything, regardless of whether or not it is true, to further thier cause. We need to continue stating the truth, but we need to be even louder than we have in the past. This site has already done great things, but we must also continue the fight after this election.
I don't know how things will turn out on Teusday, but even if the right man wins, let's keep it going! Again, start by getting out in front of any media outlet this weekend with your best anti Kerry or pro Bush signs! After the election we can focus on the Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton crowd. If Kerry manages to steal the election (I pray he doesn't), we can work on getting him impeached. We must also launch an all out effort to reform the mainstream media. I am working on a project to help in this effort, and will post here when it is ready! Keep up the good work!
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Worth the time to read Reply with quote

http://www.nationalreview.com/goldberg/goldberg200410260818.asp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: