SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A very sKerry thought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: A very sKerry thought Reply with quote

The other day there was a topic about Kerry's eyes and everything that could be seen in his eyes. Well eyes are one thing and you women seem to pay more attention to eyes than we men.

I heard Kerry on the radio again today. I've grown to really dislike his voice. In fact I've grown to dispise his stupid, supercilious, lecturing voice.

Can you imagine what it would be like to have 4 more years of that idiot hectoring us. The thought is enough to drive a person absolutely nuts.

His eyes might be the window into his soul but his voice is the mirror of his character.
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one do not want someone lecturing me with a condescending attitude from the presidential podium, oval office, or tv. UGH!!!!! Maybe that's why Bush is getting so much of the woman's vote.
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mentioned us women paying more attention to the eyes? I've watched sKerry, and what I see in his eyes is.......nothing. A bankrupt soul without an ounce of sincerity. He's way too guarded, way too scripted, and either has absolutely nothing he is passionant about, or does not talk about it in public.

Just a thought, respectfully submitted.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I for one do not want someone lecturing me with a condescending attitude from the presidential podium, oval office, or tv. UGH!!!!! Maybe that's why Bush is getting so much of the woman's vote.

I can't stand his condescending attitude. It drives me nuts.
shelly
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean about an emptiness in his eyes. Eerie. Whenever he appears on TV I change the channel and it was pure torture having to listen and look at him during the debates. His attempts at being statesman like fail miserably. He's a snob through and through and so is she.
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone said on a thread in this forum that you can look into Bush's eyes and see his soul. Kerry has dead eyes.
shelly
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'd be better off if he stopped getting Botoxed at least for the time being. That way we wouldn't beable to see his eyes.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: A very sKerry thought Reply with quote

Otis wrote:
I've grown to really dislike his voice. In fact I've grown to dispise his stupid, supercilious, lecturing voice.

Can you imagine what it would be like to have 4 more years of that idiot hectoring us. The thought is enough to drive a person absolutely nuts.

His eyes might be the window into his soul but his voice is the mirror of his character.

I have to admit, I'm half Texan, half Tennessean and live in Georgia. I love the way George Bush talks. And as for John Kerry, he talks funny! As we say down here in the South, "He ain't from around here."
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what I see in his eyes is.......nothing.

yup...he is an empty shell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
Quote:
what I see in his eyes is.......nothing.

yup...he is an empty shell

What I see in Kerry's eyes is the cunningness of a liar. What I hear in his voice is his impassionate telling of those lies. In totality I see a traitor that if he were to be elected would sell out our troops and our country and we may never recover. My conclusion is that he is the epitomy of evil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: