SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered Papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet this is fun til I get my phone bill. hehe
I don't care what it costs, this has to be accomplished.
Several things I'm wanting to know from the aides or Sen. Frist voice mail.

How can the Senate function in the best interest of America with communist sympathizers in it's midst? How can the Senate allow a obvious by his own statements in front of Congress TRAITOR, to become a member of that august body no. 1 and then how in the heck does he get to acutally run for president of the same country he accused of perpetrating war crimes and being guilty of waging an immoral war?

How can the Consititution just be brushed aside for Mr. Kerry when it plainly states that John Kerry can not hold national public office because of his anti-war activities after he returned from Vietnam.?

How come Kerry doesn't have to release all his records? The public needs a full accounting from him to fully see who he is. what's he hiding in those records he won't release. Some 100 pages or more! Why won't he sign the 180 form? Is it because he got a less than honorable discharge and medal revocation from his anti-war activities?

And finally, how in HECK can a United States Navy Lt. go to another country and secretly negotiate with an enemy with whom we are at war at least 2 and reportedly 3 times, and return and espouse THEIR point of view over America's best interest, and not be in Leavenworth? That's what Sen. John Kerry did. And I feel that Leavenworth is the only correct place for him.
Don't forget, all traitors believe they are doing the right thing. But it doesn't actually make them right and someone has to hold them to account.

This is a disgrace to the legacy of the Senate and it is occuring on the Senator's watch. I for one would like to know what he/you intend to do about it.

Thanks for listening. <end of conversation/voice mail>

So far I've had several speechless aides. The most I'm getting is "I'll relay your message to the Senator. And "Yes, we are getting a lot of calls about this.

But is sure is fun hearing the stunned silence on the other end. Makes me grin real big.
Say, how about the FBI. It's their files that have most of the evidence in them. So how come they can't re-open their case against Mr. Kerry. Nixon isn't going to call them off anymore. And if I'm not mistaken, it's their job.

Dusty
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
I bet this is fun til I get my phone bill.
That's what's nice about cell-phones, free long distance. Cool
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Wording for E-mails Reply with quote

As someone who was a young teenager during Kerry's 1971 testimony, who is unfamiliar with the inner workings of the North Vietnamese and Vietcong, and the catch-words of their propaganda, what are the key phrases of those documents that clearly relate to John Kerry's activities?

Trying to contribute to this effort without opening mouth and inserting foot!
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashter wrote:
I was at work all day and couldn't help today's rally for phone calls Sad

What else needs to be done? Is there any other avenue to get the word out by tomorrow?

What time zone are you in? Call before you go to work?

Call your local Senators at the start of the day. Call during lunch hour.

Ask your family and friends to call, too.

Thanks for your assistance!
bc4gwb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoGooder wrote:
This is something I wrote late last night and this morning. I will highlight one more time in case anyone missed it.

The weblogs can influence what is written by the main media. Please write them emphasizing how real and impt this story is. ..and to please not let this story die!!

I got a few responses asking for more info from some of the blogs so I think it is working. Please write and ask them to follow up on this story.

OK, for those who can email....these are some of the top 100 weblogs who have been supportive of the SWiftVets in the past and their emails.

I finally got my account activated!
OK, about the blogs:
Don't email misha@nicedoggie.net , he's taking sort of a break. "BC" just put up a post on it though...he had one up Tuesday night but MANY bloggers decided to invoke the "48-hour rule."
Also, Instapundit (Glenn) is absent, and has others doing the blogging who aren't terribly Bush-friendly (one is leaning Kerry).

Better: dump everything you've got on Drudge. He is KEY. I did the "send a tip" thing like 5 times, but had better luck with his partner in crime, Lucianne Goldberg ( lucianne@lcomhq.com ). She replied quickly after one email with:

Quote:
Thanks for calling our attention to this. We'll get on it.

Huge story breaking at the moment re: terror tape.

on Wednesday at noon. Nothing on Drudge yet, but she obviously wasn't kidding about the "huge story breaking." You all know how Drudge is the one who gets the MSM into the mix, so DEFINITELY get on him--and Lucianne.

And yes, I've been all over the "big" blogs since Tuesday night. Time for more, I guess!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the impression Drudge and Ann Coulter are "tight," and she's definitely on our side. Maybe she could have some influence. . .

http://www.anncoulter.org/contact.html
Site suggestions, comments, or questions can be sent to:
tom@anncoulter.org

Update: I emailed Ann and sent links to here and less-than-honorable-discharge story and asked for help in getting the word out. Also referred her to Stolen Honor and SwiftVets films. Don't know if she will get the info as it has to go through tom, whoever he is!
paula
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
As someone who was a young teenager during Kerry's 1971 testimony, who is unfamiliar with the inner workings of the North Vietnamese and Vietcong, and the catch-words of their propaganda, what are the key phrases of those documents that clearly relate to John Kerry's activities?

I've been checking in with this site for a while so I decided to join in the discussion - I truly admire what all of you have been doing during this battle as well as all past battles that have contributed to America's freedom. May God bless you all!

To Steve Z: On the circular, look at page 1, 2d paragraph: RE: "PCPJ": Al Hubbard was a coordinating member of this group and executive director of VVAW at the same time that Kerry was its National Spokesman. In the next paragraph, as others have already stated in this forum: the No. Vietnamese Communists wanted to "plant progressive people in the Senate and House of Representatives." Chilling! On the directive, lst page, 5th paragraph, refers to Dewey Canyon Protest where medals were returned. Sounds familiar...

Just want to let everyone know that on Oct 28th from 10:00pm to 10:30pm, talk show host, Deborah Rowe, interviewed Art Moore about these newly discovered docs on WLS-AM, 890 in Chicago. She got a lot of really interesting questions from people that wanted to know more. To contact her: go to www.wlsam.com.
bc4gwb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Also look at... Reply with quote

From http://www.truthlaidbear.com/TrafficRanking.php, high traffic pro-Bush sites

traffic listing:
2) Instapundit.com 216362 visits/day (1)
5) lgf: what's the ugliest part of your body? 132995 visits/day (5)
6) Power Line 120839 visits/day (7)
9) HughHewitt.com 83705 visits/day (26)
11) PoliPundit.com 74812 visits/day (112)
22) Captain's Quarters 33275 visits/day (15)
23) Redstate || Collaborative Republicanism for the Masses 27264 visits/day (100)
28) Belmont Club 24083 visits/day (32)
32) INDC Journal 18039 visits/day (59)
35) protein wisdom 16670 visits/day (98)
36) Wizbang 15998 visits/day (12)
37) The Volokh Conspiracy - 15165 visits/day (9)
43) Allah Is In The House 11928 visits/day (45)
44) Vodkapundit - All the News That's Fit to Drink 11844 visits/day (27)
57) IMAO 8678 visits/day (25)
58) Kim du Toit 8529 visits/day (171)
67) Ace of Spades HQ 6415 visits/day (1941)
68) Ace of Spades HQ 6415 visits/day (103)
70) Outside The Beltway 6337 visits/day (57)
77) BLACKFIVE 5539 visits/day (37)
82) Kim du Toit 5265 visits/day (105)
87) Mudville Gazette 4525 visits/day (94)
93) Victor Davis Hanson's Private Papers 4012 visits/day (265)
94) Backcountry Conservative 4009 visits/day (73)
98) The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler 3945 visits/day (40)
104) The Truth Laid Bear 3718 visits/day (29)
112) HOG ON ICE 3257 visits/day (169)
116) mypetjawa 3188 visits/day (2691)
117) The Jawa Report 3188 visits/day (63)
118) Blogs of War 3015 visits/day (61)
126) The Spoons Experience: This blog has been formatted to fit your screen. 2764 visits/day (85)
127) Kerry Haters 2761 visits/day (1166)
147) PoliBlog 2302 visits/day (146)
150) The Shape of Days 2165 visits/day (1690)
151) One Hand Clapping 2156 visits/day (76)
153) Oh, That Liberal Media 2086 visits/day (433)
162) Patterico's Pontifications 1941 visits/day (5416)
175) Kitty Litter 1800 visits/day (2243)

Also: www.blogsforbush.com OR www.mattmargolis.com. Matt runs Blogs For Bush, but it might be better to try him through his own blog.

I'm posting updated links to Chad Evans at www.inthebullpen.com as they come up, but now I'm going to be digging for the discharge dirt.

And...thank you, DoGooder, for dropping the comments around for us and for answering my email!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I can't keep my eyes open any longer...

When you read this Friday morning...here's my friendly reminder of your marching orders!

Again, for those who are just tuning in...

My sister worked on Captiol Hill...phone calls are very effective - since they represent 10-100 other people who feel the same way, but who choose not to call. Emails may or may not be read. Calls get logged and the issues that have lots of calls get to the Senator's attention.

You are an angry citizen who wants the Senate to get to the bottom of this.

Be calm, educational, to-the-point - and ask for ACTION. You want the Senator to DO SOMETHING. You want answers. You want them now.

Don't expect a call back - they're too busy. Just keep the pressure on. We've been doing this for a couple of days - good!!!

Look on the other threads - WorldNetDaily has an article about the third document being found. Which gives everyone a great reason to call AGAIN!!! More evidance - what are they doing out in DC???? Why aren't they on the case??? You want ACTION!

OK, YOUR MISSION FIRST THING IN THE MORNING:

CALL BOTH OF YOUR STATE'S SENATORS.

CALL BOTH THEIR WASHINGTON D.C. OFFICES AND THEIR LOCAL CONGRESSIONAL OFFICES (see...another reason to call...double the fun...double the pressure).

USE THIS WEB SITE TO FIND BOTH NUMBERS: http://congress.org/congressorg/home/

Congress is not in session, so don't expect them to be in Washington, D.C. They may very well be in their home districts or even in their local offices. Call both.

CALL SENATE MAJORITY LEADER (leader of the GOP's in the Senate) BILL FRIST.

CALL BOTH HIS D.C. AND LOCAL TENNASSEE OFFICE:
202-224-3344
615-352-9411

THEN, CALL THE SENATE WHIP (#2 GOP man in the Senate) MITCH MCCONNELL - BOTH OFFICES
202-224-2541
502-582-6304

THEN, CALL THE WHITE HOUSE AND REGISTER YOUR DEEP CONCERN
202-456-1414

THEN, CALL SEN JOHN WARNER'S OFFICE
202-224-2023
804-739-0247
Why does John Kerry have a medal citation signed by you when he did not win the medal while you were Secretary of the Navy?

For good measure, if you're still in the mood to be fiesty -

CALL SEN TED STEVEN'S (Senate President Pro Tempore - oversees the Senate when the VP isn't available) OFFICE
202-224-3004
907-271-5915

These are the key leaders in the Senate.

They want this to go away. Really. It's messy.

The US Senate is a great big, 'Ole Boys Club of the finest order. They won't rat out a fellow Senator without an extreme amount of pressure. If Kerry is starting to sink in the race, that might do it....

They work for us. They are accountable to us.

Go forth tomorrow (Friday) and KEEP CALLING!
paula
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:

I've been checking in with this site for a while so I decided to join in the discussion - I truly admire what all of you have been doing during this battle as well as all past battles that have contributed to America's freedom. May God bless you all!

To Steve Z: On the circular, look at page 1, 2d paragraph: RE: "PCPJ": Al Hubbard was a coordinating member of this group and executive director of VVAW at the same time that Kerry was its National Spokesman. In the next paragraph, as others have already stated in this forum: the No. Vietnamese Communists wanted to "plant progressive people in the Senate and House of Representatives." Chilling! On the directive, lst page, 5th paragraph, refers to Dewey Canyon Protest where medals were returned. Sounds familiar...

Just want to let everyone know that on Oct 28th from 10:00pm to 10:30pm, talk show host, Deborah Rowe, interviewed Art Moore about these newly discovered docs on WLS-AM, 890 in Chicago. She got a lot of really interesting questions from people that wanted to know more. To contact her: go to www.wlsam.com.
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bc4gwb:

Thanks and welcome to the site.

I tried to get most of the popular sites you listed translated into email addresses for folks here.

I will check your list against the emails list I created on the prior pages and add more later.

As folks have time, they too may want to add a few comments onto the comments on the weblogs that are discussing this issue.

Having the authors of the weblogs highlight the issue is critical. I think we are getting some more attention so please write everyone!!

DoGooder
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard on tv tonight from an analyst (someone on Fox) that after studying all of the election ads, the SBVT ads were THE MOST EFFECTIVE!!! (But I think we all knew that;)

Anyway, my question - Is John O'Neil aware of our efforts and is there any reason why he could not be brought back into the spotlight to further this cause? Would it be possible for John and Chief (our great warrior) to get interviews? SWIFTIES STRIKE AGAIN....

or is it necessary for the SBVT to 'officially' not represent this cause?

If it is the later, when making calls, should we NOT reference anything re: SBVT and

If it is ok, I would think that a call from O'Neil to the media about this matter would bring forth a quick response that we need.

Kimberly

Also, I've read through the later pages.....Any report on the call to Chief?
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw on www.inthebullpen.com that Evans interviewed Tony Jenkins (NavyChief)! The interview is posted there. Cool
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be good, with Chief's approval (of course) when e-mailing, to include this as a link a method for the recipients to contact Chief. Thus far, the information we've been sending out are links to the documents, but I think it would be a good idea for them to be able to contact Chief for more information or verification. Could be given as a person to contact when making calls as well since the people we are calling might want to verify source.

Am I way off? (tired;)

Kimberly
vicki
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

free republic has linked to an article by Buzz Patterson about this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 43 of 49

Jump to: