SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered Papers: Hanoi directed Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vicki wrote:
free republic has linked to an article by Buzz Patterson about this
do you have a link?
vicki
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1261029/posts
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks, it is FRIDAY morning....I haven't slept a wink all night....what is the game plan for today? (see my earlier post re: O'Neil)

This is a battle we MUST not lose! Is there any way to rack it up a notch? We need the 'real' media all over this this weekend. Someone must have an idea for a last ditch effort - bring out the BIG guns, so to speak?

We have made absolutely EVERYONE aware of this and its is being purposefully suppressed. We need to think outside the box and find a way, 'think like a democrat', to get this out!

Unless Chief comes on line with some great news, we are down to the wire, if not already too late.

I know I'm rambling, but I, personally, don't want to deal with this anger much longer and it is only going to get worse if Kerry wins this election.

I will do as we've been asked, and call Frist, again, but there has GOT to be something more.

Hoping for some great news from Chief and some 'progressive' thinking from the group!

Kimberly
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The successful progression toward good exposure seems to be blogs to radio talk shows to a little bit of OM coverage, if there's enough noise. So I suggest we call in to those radio shows today, and continue commenting on the blogs.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have time this morning, someone might, to compile a list of links to all the current stories related to this topic and when we email we could send a complete list including Chavez, Buzz article etc. Maybe the sheer amount of article and sights reporting it would have impact like the currently not interersted Drudge.

just a thought
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowy wrote:
The successful progression toward good exposure seems to be blogs to radio talk shows to a little bit of OM coverage, if there's enough noise. So I suggest we call in to those radio shows today, and continue commenting on the blogs.

I agree, the blogs and radio talk shows have always been successful in getting the message out. It seems it has become the order of the day for getting things into the media. And, slowly we have been successful where a few blogs have picked it up and its gotten a little bit of mention on tv.

I'm thinking we need BIGGER and FASTER, today! If this is going to hit even cable news like Fox, we need someone to break the story, someway, today! The focus is going to be on Arafat and Haliburton and Pentagon pictures of weapons......we need 'breaking news'. How do we get it? Anyone?

Kimberly
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grumpyBB wrote:
I just saw on www.inthebullpen.com that Evans interviewed Tony Jenkins (NavyChief)! The interview is posted there. Cool

Most excellent interview!
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twicearound wrote:
I don't have time this morning, someone might, to compile a list of links to all the current stories related to this topic and when we email we could send a complete list including Chavez, Buzz article etc. Maybe the sheer amount of article and sights reporting it would have impact like the currently not interersted Drudge.

just a thought

CALL CALL CALL CALL

SENATORS

WHITE HOUSE

It's not wasted effort - big push for today!
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: OPEN , CLEAR TRANSMISSION Reply with quote

dEAR JOHN KERRY
and or his sorry trolls

YOU CAN PI WITH SOME OF US A HOLES SOME OF THE TIME
SS SS

BUT SOME OF US YOU CAN NOT PI ON NONE OF THE TIME *****
SS

LIEING SACK OF SH
IT

NOW DELETE ME , MY FINAL OFFER TO KERRY
FMBass
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the www.inthebullpen.com link.

This single question and answer says it all:

“Evans: In your opinion, what is the most important revelation that has already been or should be made concerning the documents?”

“NavyChief: The fact that this material was from the VC and had been captured “in country” was the most important to me. The details to which the Communists were directing U.S. protests and anti-war movements was absolutely astonishing. This wasn’t something I was reading in a history book – this was their own words.”
kg
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me for perhaps a nieve observation, but it seems Henry Kissinger might have an interest in this issue.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for a friendly reminder to the Pajamahadeen!

This is no time to let up in terms of asking OUR elected representatives to be accountable to US! For every ONE of us that calls our congressmen, there are hundreds of others out there that would if they could, or if they knew it was the right thing to do.

We made a big push this week on the topic of John Kerry's connections to the North Vietnamese communist government. We have documented evidance that their communist government was -at a minimum - supporting and encouraging the anti-war movement in this country. And, when you look at the documents themselves...you see the actions they wanted to happen....happen!

WE WANT ANSWERS. WE ARE TIRED OF GETTING THE GOOD 'OLE BOY RUNAROUND. WE WANT ACTION.

YOUR MISSION:

CALL BOTH OF YOUR STATE'S SENATORS.

CALL BOTH THEIR WASHINGTON D.C. OFFICES AND THEIR LOCAL CONGRESSIONAL OFFICES.

USE THIS WEB SITE TO FIND BOTH NUMBERS: http://congress.org/congressorg/home/

Congress is not in session, so don't expect them to be in Washington, D.C. They may very well be in their home districts or even in their local offices. Call both.

CALL SENATE MAJORITY LEADER (leader of the GOP's in the Senate) BILL FRIST.

CALL BOTH HIS D.C. AND LOCAL TENNASSEE OFFICE:
202-224-3344
615-352-9411

THEN, CALL THE SENATE WHIP (#2 GOP man in the Senate) MITCH MCCONNELL - BOTH OFFICES
202-224-2541
502-582-6304

THEN, CALL THE WHITE HOUSE AND REGISTER YOUR DEEP CONCERN
202-456-1414

THEN, CALL SEN JOHN WARNER'S OFFICE
202-224-2023
804-739-0247
Why does John Kerry have a medal citation signed by you when he did not win the medal while you were Secretary of the Navy?

For good measure, if you're still in the mood to be fiesty -

CALL SEN TED STEVEN'S (Senate President Pro Tempore - oversees the Senate when the VP isn't available) OFFICE
202-224-3004
907-271-5915

These are the key leaders in the Senate.

They want this to go away. Really. It's messy.

The US Senate is a great big, 'Ole Boys Club of the finest order. They won't rat out a fellow Senator without an extreme amount of pressure. If Kerry is starting to sink in the race, that might do it....

They work for us. They are accountable to us.

Go forth and KEEP CALLING!
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't heard from NavyChief lately...hopefully a good sign...keeping fingers crossed and praying for the truth to reveal itself.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with B G Burkett, author of Stolen Valor? We should contact him too.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read the complete inteview at www.inthebullpen.com

This is fantastic!!
Really emphasizes the CREDIBILITY of Navy Chief.

This interview should be forwarded to everyone we called yesterday!
Introduce them to Troy Jenkins!!!
MACVJOE
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUESTION

The MSM will not pick this up it is too hot to handle. Be willing to bet most if not all Senators know of Kerry's dirty deeds. THE ONLY way to get ANY PRESS on this prior to election is for SWIFTIES and POW hold Press conference everywhere they are. Have copies of documents to present at News Conference. Send out Press Releases to all MSM. That will be ONLY way to get any attention of PRESS. Press would be affarid to drop a dime on Kerry this late in game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 44 of 49

Jump to: