SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry scares me!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
susanlprince
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Kerry scares me! Reply with quote

I am truly frightened of a Kerry Presidency. I can't imagine feeling safe if he takes over the office. I don't understand why it is not obvious to many Americans why he shouldn't ever be there.

I'm losing faith in my fellow Americans as well. To think that "we" are so easily duped!

The Swifties and conservative radio personalities like Ingraham, Limbaugh, Hannity and others have done a great job of telling/exposing truth, but what good is it when you are preaching to the choir?

The MSM is a giant barrier to the truth! It pains me each day to see Kerry Kerry Kerry is so great, and Bush must be defeated "news". It seems so hopeless.

I hate this sick feeling I get when I see the poll data...regardless of which poll says is leading...the thing that makes me ill is that it is so close. WHY? Why is this person even permitted to be a presidential candidate? Why can't people see him for the opportunist he is? GRRRRRRR! How did he get this far? Why are Americans so gullible? I'm beginning to think that this country is full of wimps! Too chicken to make a stand and fight! What's up with that? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW did this happen?

UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm sorry to go off ranting, I'm just so frustrated. I read through these forums and for the most part become encouraged, but then I think about all those NOT reading these forums and walking around in the dark. It's sad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still several days left. The time is now to work hard.

This is my last day at work until Nov 3rd. I'm taking off on Monday and Tuesday and will be at work all weekend to get the vote out.

Don't let down. Fight to win!!
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to predict what is going to happen. Think back to the Iowa democratic primary , the polls didn't show what really happened until after it happen.

Most of the News media (all the MSM, Chrissy Mathews) can hardly contain their contempt for Bush and love for Kerry.

That is troubling for some of us.

If Kerry loses Florida, he will have to win most everything on the table to win. Bush MUST MUST MUST win Florida.

I'm nevous too, the media has probably always been this bad, but people now have the ability to see it for what it is and talk about it (internet, talk radio, cable tv).
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the prayer thread. It will be all right. I know it. Do not lose faith.
bergstrom79
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF... if he wins, we immediately go after his arse to get him impeached. I don't approve of doing this other than for someone who's a traitor or knowingly harms us while in office.

Kerry fits both on counts.

I doubt O'neill and the 250+ swifts really WANT to continue this Kerry hunting after nov2, but some of us have to carry the torch. I can't allow Kerry to hold office. Hold your nose w/ edwards then get someone else in for 2008.

If kerry gets into office (and that's an IF) then the media did its job and will get their hooks into hanoikerry....The media w#0res know only one thing--RATINGS....Kerry is a friggin goldmine for them.

Let's all vote W , win, and then we don't have to worry about it!
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't fret. Bush is going to win in a landslide. It's NOT that close. The MSM has a vested interest in convincing the American people that it's neck and neck....otherwise nobody would watch the election coverage.

ALL the internals show Bush winning by a wide margin.

Also there are alot of liberal Democrats who in public will say they support Kerry (peer pressure and all that) but in the booth will vote for Bush.

A co-worker of mine, who I got nose to nose with a few months back because he said the war in Iraq was all about oil and that GWB was a sorry president and needed to be replaced, came into my office this morning and was talking about how Kerry was such a traitor, liar, opportunist etc. .....and he's voting for Bush. I could have dropped my teeth. People ARE catching on...
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember that they want you scared and defeated now. They want you hopeless. It is their only chance. They are throwing in all their chips and lettin' em fall. Don't even give them the dignity of a response.
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm Scared Reply with quote

susanlprince wrote:
I am truly frightened of a Kerry Presidency. I can't imagine feeling safe if he takes over the office. I don't understand why it is not obvious to many Americans why he shouldn't ever be there.

I'm losing faith in my fellow Americans as well. To think that "we" are so easily duped!

The Swifties and conservative radio personalities like Ingraham, Limbaugh, Hannity and others have done a great job of telling/exposing truth, but what good is it when you are preaching to the choir?

The MSM is a giant barrier to the truth! It pains me each day to see Kerry Kerry Kerry is so great, and Bush must be defeated "news". It seems so hopeless.

I hate this sick feeling I get when I see the poll data...regardless of which poll says is leading...the thing that makes me ill is that it is so close. WHY? Why is this person even permitted to be a presidential candidate? Why can't people see him for the opportunist he is? GRRRRRRR! How did he get this far? Why are Americans so gullible? I'm beginning to think that this country is full of wimps! Too chicken to make a stand and fight! What's up with that? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW did this happen?

UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm sorry to go off ranting, I'm just so frustrated. I read through these forums and for the most part become encouraged, but then I think about all those NOT reading these forums and walking around in the dark. It's sad.

I went around my office asking Kerry supporters about what they knew about him... They knew none of what we discuss here and they know nothing but to vote Democrat.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is being discussed over in the other forum - reproducing here....

Don't feel helpless!!! You are a citizen of the United States of America - you can act. You can contribute to the ongoing push to expose Kerry's record to the world.

Here's how:

YOUR MISSION - You want ANSWERS AND YOU WANT THEM NOW:

CALL BOTH OF YOUR STATE'S SENATORS.

CALL BOTH THEIR WASHINGTON D.C. OFFICES AND THEIR LOCAL CONGRESSIONAL OFFICES.

USE THIS WEB SITE TO FIND BOTH NUMBERS: http://congress.org/congressorg/home/

Congress is not in session, so don't expect them to be in Washington, D.C. They may very well be in their home districts or even in their local offices. Call both.

CALL SENATE MAJORITY LEADER (leader of the GOP's in the Senate) BILL FRIST.

CALL BOTH HIS D.C. AND LOCAL TENNASSEE OFFICE:
202-224-3344
615-352-9411

THEN, CALL THE SENATE WHIP (#2 GOP man in the Senate) MITCH MCCONNELL - BOTH OFFICES
202-224-2541
502-582-6304

THEN, CALL THE WHITE HOUSE AND REGISTER YOUR DEEP CONCERN
202-456-1414

THEN, CALL SEN JOHN WARNER'S OFFICE
202-224-2023
804-739-0247
Why does John Kerry have a medal citation signed by you when he did not win the medal while you were Secretary of the Navy?

For good measure, if you're still in the mood to be fiesty -

CALL SEN TED STEVEN'S (Senate President Pro Tempore - oversees the Senate when the VP isn't available) OFFICE
202-224-3004
907-271-5915

These are the key leaders in the Senate.

They want this to go away. Really. It's messy.

The US Senate is a great big, 'Ole Boys Club of the finest order. They won't rat out a fellow Senator without an extreme amount of pressure. If Kerry is starting to sink in the race, that might do it....

They work for us. They are accountable to us.

Go forth TODAY and KEEP CALLING!
Islander
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all have to work even harder now. Get the word out and get the vote out. Talk to friends and family and get involved. My sense is that Bush is now coming out with more detail of his vision for the future (which Kerry still hasn't done) and will pick up even more steam during the last stretch. Forget the Hollywood cowards and wimps whose naive positions are reinforced by their lifestyle. It's gonna drop down to trust. Who do you trust more. Kerry is all mouth. Armchair General spewing what ever he thinks you want to hear, notwithstanding his absent record. His negative attacks against this country has divided America. It is unbelievable how close the polls have it. Still, I think it'll be a landslide in favor of Bush.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a list of questions you might want answered when you CALL YOUR SENATOR and the other folks I listed:

KEEP UP THE PRESSURE!

You want your duly elected congressional representatives to get to the
bottom of this.

Who is John Kerry and what is he hiding?

Did he collaborate with the enemy (North Vietnamese communist government)?

Did he receive an "other than honorable" discharge?

The military records shown on his web site are NOT a complete record of his military service...

Why has he not signed the Form 180 to authorize complete release of his
military records?

What is the Senator hiding?

Did it start with the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, or before?

Would he have connected with the North Vietnamese during the war?

How long was he influenced by the communists and when did it stop, if it
did?

He's never voted against any legislation that benefited Vietnam - why?

Kerry was the Chairman of the Senate Select Committee for POW/MIA affairs, started in 1991. Instead of finding out what happened to our POW's (for which there was apparently a startlingly large amount of credible information that POWs were alive and held captive up through the early 90's) Sen. Kerry worked instead to open Vietnam to private investments. Why? What happened to our POWs?

He has family members who have directly benefited from his legislative
actions supporting normalizing trade relationships with Vietnam (his cousin
is head of Colliers International) - what was the process by which Colliers
International received approval to begin work in Vietnam? How have they
benefited from Kerry's actions?

Our United States Senators work for us. They are accountable to us. We are United States citizens, many of us veterans, who want answers. We want to know what kind of person John Kerry is and what he's hiding. We are angry and we want accountability from our elected representatives..

These would be great questions for your local Kerry headquarters, too.... Wonder if the staffers have ever been asked these questions? Wonder if we might sow seeds of doubt?
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susanlprince:

The MSM has been in the pocket of the dems since the 60's. The tide is now turning. Look at the ratings of the MSMs. They're in the toilet. This is in large part to Fox News, the internet and especially sites like this one. No longer are people suffering from the mushroom syndrome. The MSMs are just now figuring out that they can't compete and the people are no longer going to put up with their one sided crap (see Rather and CBS).

I, personally, believe that the polls are mostly manufactured by the MSMs to ensure the election holds interest and to get out the dem vote. Well, this time, it's going to backfire on their dumb a** !! What they have accomplished is to ignite a firestorm of Republicans to vote in numbers never seen before Wink

KEEP THE FAITH AND DO YOUR PART

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
air force brat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am worried too, especially since Zogby came out today and predicted a Kerry win. God help us if they are correct. I know you are not supposed to assume that these polls are accurate but reading this today made me sick to my stomach. It just seems that Bush is fighting an uphill battle against that evil cold hearted traitor and the MSM. I am trying to get upbeat today but nothing is working. Maybe I should say a Novena.
air force brat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am worried too, especially since Zogby came out today and predicted a Kerry win. God help us if they are correct. I know you are not supposed to assume that these polls are accurate but reading this today made me sick to my stomach. It just seems that Bush is fighting an uphill battle against that evil cold hearted traitor and the MSM. I am trying to get upbeat today but nothing is working. Maybe I should say a Novena.
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you are seeing is the MSM in its' death throes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: