SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My response to an anti-Bush dem Blogger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: My response to an anti-Bush dem Blogger Reply with quote

The only decline we will have in the Western Civilization is if people like you continue to proport your Michael Moore attitudes. It is the doom and gloom nay sayers such as yourself that have divided this country.

Kerry supporters want to pass the "global test" and bow down in the hallways of the UN. Lets drink French wine and toast to a one world order.

Believing a man, such as Kerry, would support our troops and country after selling out a generation of Vietnam Vets, accepted an award from the Vietnames Government,which by the way are communists, and claims he is a war hero after only three months of service is at best dillusional. It is perposterous to think that any democrat could forge a war on terror. If Clinton had stayed on watch after the first World Trade Center attack, did you ever think that just maybe 9/11 would never have happened? No you dems cannot think that far. You are all too obsorbed in all your own ideological warped perceptions to the point none of you realize that Kerry would pull out of Iraq and thus the terrorists will have what they want.

You are all blindsighted by your hatred of a President that does what he says and means what he says. He may fumble with his English, but that is much better than you articulate kookade drinkers that spread your lies and hate.

When Bush wins I hope you will visit the Boston Harbor, we will be serving Lipton Tea to all you morons. Figure it out if you really have a brain to think with.
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, thats gonna sting. Laughing
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya thats gonna leave a mark

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll:

You were much nicer than I think I would have been. A 3-word "Arnie" line from Terminator comes to mind.

Unfortunately, I can only post one of the words here without getting censored - the middle word. The rest would be lost.

But it would translate into technically correct, polite King's English as "Fornicate thee, anus!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: