SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dems REGRET early voting for Benedict Arnold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Dems REGRET early voting for Benedict Arnold Reply with quote

As the truth comes out that kerry is spinning his lies in a blatant attempt to lie his way into the White House...I bet a lot of DEMS wish they could take back their ballots and vote for Bush.

I am sure that a lot of revelations will come to light about the UN, France and other powers who collaborated against America in an overt manner which has led to the death of many of our military. Unfortunately kerry's pandering to those enemies of America highlights his complicity in the undermining of our national interests. He is this generation's Benedict Arnold.

He sacrificed the honor and integrity of VN vets 33 years ago for political gain and he has not changed his method of operation to this day. He is unfit to call himself an American because he gave our enemies for free what true Americans would not give under torture.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 hours have passed without any dissent to my post. I guess the UBL tape is sobbering up some on the left making them realize the gravity of our situation and the fact that kerry lacks sufficient gravitas for the dire possibilities that we face.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we are beginning to see a breakout for President Bush. Regarding early voting, see www.nationalreview.com segment on battleground states information.
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strange happenings again. just hours before a major story breaks from the swifties the media comes up with another breaking story!

if i was Kerry i'd much rather contend with an Osamma video than the story about my bad discharge.

could it be another burial? these coincidences are becoming too normal
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an interesting juncture in time- both Kerry and Osama run together against Bush.

Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: