SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You people at FahrenHYPE 911 have made me ashamed of you

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harperwill
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: You people at FahrenHYPE 911 have made me ashamed of you Reply with quote

I just emailed info@fahrenhype911.com with the following!!! Send them YOUR OPINION, too

You have let your MONEY hunger overrule your common sense - and any sense of fixing the upcoming Democrat "COUP!" I'll bet, dollars to doughnuts, that your "stars," Ron Silver, Peter King, Ed Koch, Steven Emerson, Zell Miller, and Dick Morris didn't charge you a dime for their time, and influence. Shame on you!!!!

I just got my copy of FahrenHYPE 911. I ordered it over 3 weeks ago.

When I got it, it was late, but I watched it completely, immediately. It's a killer film, and we need it, in order to influence a FEW of the younger people, who will be voting for Hanoi John Kerry (and aren't in states where they have ALREADY voted - probably for Hanoi John, if they have been influenced by the Michael Moore junk).

I have been trying to get Lee Troxler to release this film for FREE streaming over the internet. Carlton Sherwood has already seen the light and released his "Stolen Honor," and is FINALLY being seen at www.stolenhonor.com , and a half-dozen other sites (Forget about renting EITHER ONE OF THESE at the movie rental houses).

We NEED THE FahrenHYPE 911 FILM NOW!!! If you have any influence on the makers of FahrenHYPE 911, PLEASE, twist their arm. It's already too-little-too-late, but at least we can make an effort, if we can pry this movie loose. My copy even has a dire FBI WARNING about even sharing it with anybody else....

The thing I fear most in my lifetime is to let the Democrat radicals complete their "master plan" - WORLD DOMINATION!!! Look at the way it's stacking up, this "election" is more of an attempted "Coup" of the electoral process. If Hanoi John gets in, he is just a puppet of the Clinton's and (Hic!) Teddy Kennedy. Hanoi John Kerry (Mr. Heinz) is another "useful idiot" in their plan. If he doesn't make it, no problem, they just have 4 years to get Hillary elected, when there is no "incumbent" to oppose her.

The Plan? Bill Clinton as the head of the United Nations (which we should throw out of our country) He has already announced that; Hillary Clinton as the head of the most powerful nation on earth; The peanut farmer (Nobel Peace Prize winner) as the friend of some of the most powerful dictators on earth; (Hic!) Teddy as the most powerful member of congress; and a Clintonista as head of the WORLD BANK! That should work for domination for at least 10 years -- and don't forget, HITLER "won" an "election," before he stripped the entire country of private weapons, and set himself up as DICTATOR and executioner.

The Clinton's and (Hic!) Teddy already have the "political machine" in place; most of the judges in the land in their pocket; ALL of the print and public broadcast communications media, including the "AP wire service" (except a few radio talk shows and a couple of TV spots); and 10,000 lawyers at their beck-and-call, to make that happen.
http://www.willharper.com
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This movie is a completely independent venture from the Swift vets. Although it would be great for the producers to release it free, no one here has any control over that.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: