SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some questions for the Chief

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmag
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Some questions for the Chief Reply with quote

I am about ready to go nuts with anger over this discharge issue. So, to make me feel better, I have a few questions for the chief:

1. How sure (0 - 100%) areyou the sKerry received an other than honorable discharge?
2. Do you have documented proof of such?
3. How sure (0 - 100%) are you that the reason for the other than honorable discharge was treason or aiding the enemy?
4. Do you have proof of such?

What scares the hell out of me is that we may be on the verge of electing some p**z that constitutionally cannot hold the office !!!! (Amendment 14, Section 3)

What if this p**z wins, this comes out, and he is impeached or resigns. Look what we are left with. This will weaken us and we will be ripe for a huge terrorist attack!

I say that chief gets a lawyer (and I really don't care for lawyers) and files an emergency case with some federal court saying that sKerry is disqualified for the presidency based on the constitution.

Or maybe I am just very frustrated over the fact that this is not getting ANY attention.

I feel a little better now.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: