SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What will we do

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retire05
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: What will we do Reply with quote

I think we all should look at the worst case senario. What do we do if Hanoi John manages to steal the election?
I have been informed by a good friend at Ft. Hood, Texas that if Kerry is elected the amount of re-ups will be almost none. The brave men and women who serve with the 4th I.D. and are responsible for the capture of Saddam, will not follow Kerry. Many (so I am told) are planning on resigning their commissions and non-coms and enlisted will not re-up. Our military, by a 5 to 1 margin, follow Bush as they know he is the one who will back them up. In times of national peril, can we afford to loose the best of the best? They know, if Kerry is elected, there will be no one to stand up for them. Contrary to what Kerry believes, our military are not stupid.

Do we drop our fight against Hanoi John? Do we retreat back into the shadows of history, a history portrayed by John Fraud Kerry who placed stigma on every man and woman who fought so bravely and honorably in VietNam?

Or do we continue to bring out the truth? Do we continue the fight to discredit this traitor who places his own self interest before that of his nation?

My opinion for what it is worth. Kerry will take this nation down the tubes. We may not be able to stop that, if he is elected, but we can damn sure take him down with it.
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If Kerry is elected the amount of re-ups will be almost none.

My son just came home from Fort Campbell and he says they are saying the same thing. And not in a nice way.

We keep up our efforts, regardless of the outcome of the election.

http://www.alsabaah.com/iframe.php?file=http://www.alsabaah.com/English.html
Butch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe what you say is true and have felt that way for a long time. If the military guys start getting out then Kerry would have to start the draft back up. No was wants to volunteer for an army that is not supported by the President. Also, who wants to wear a blue (UN) uniform out on the battle field. Nice target.

America will become so weak that many countries will try and move in on us. Kerry must not become CinC of this fine country.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one, I will not stop my efforts at revealing the truth about Vietnam or Kerry, whether he wins or not. (ugh, what a revolting thought).

A friend on active duty now says enlistments are down due to many young men and women waiting to see who wins the election. If sKerry, many have said they will not join.

Makes one wonder just where does sKerry plan on getting his 40,000 addtional troops?
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butch, right on...

I see you are in Michigan. Spread the word!

The country needs you!

reconflyer
speedyrooster
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We pool all our funds together and support an effort to legally expose Mr. Kerry in the court of law. In other words, let's sue the shi$ out of him.

It is downright disgusting that this man can serve in the Senate for 20 years, and now run for President without any effort made by the MSM to at least investigate his past.

It's a disgrace to our POW's, our current military, and our past Veteran's, me included!

speedy
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not despair. Bush is about to win by a landslide and the death knell to the marxist left will be heard. The radical left in this country have destroyed the party of Truman and my only fear now is whether the Republican party has the courage and strength to actually do what is right for the country. I worry the Republican party has lost its conservative voice and is nothing more then a carbon copy of the democratcs of old. Some great developments have occurred during this campaign which will only strengthen this nation of ours. The internet showed for the first time just how powerful it is in support for grass roots activism. From Howard Deans fundraising, Swifites getting their message out, and the implosion of the alphabet news crews, the people through the internet have been empowered in a way never seen before in this country. Do not worry though, the polls are all wrong and when people go into the voting booths it will be gut check time. Only the most ignorant among us will be casting a vote for Kerry and as such I predict a landslide of Reagan proportions. I would not be surprised if Kerry manages to carry only California and New York. To be honest I feel for New Yorkers and their ignorance. If Kerry were able to become president there is no doubt in my mind that NYC would be destroyed by a nuclear bomb within the next 4 years. How they could elect a man who would put them at such grave danger is beyond me. Hell maybe Bush will pull off even New york. We shall see, but don't worry Bush is going to annihilate Kerry on Tuesday.
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard any talk like that around my base, but I know there is an undercurrent.

Many people believe Kerry hacked away at the military in his constant and shrill attacks against the way the war was prosecuted.

I feel that he traded any good will he had with military people in for the votes of people far outside the ranks, and if he does win, he'll have a bill to pay there, that is for sure.

I know that I plan on retiring in 06, and I will absolutely not accept anything with his signature on it.

I've heard of loopholes other guys used at the end of the Clinton administration where the senior Bush signed their paperwork. I think any sitting or former president can do it.

reconflyer
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retire05 wrote:
...if Kerry is elected the amount of re-ups will be almost none....

Wouldn't it be the irony of our century if Humpty Dumpty had to face a million draft resisters marching and screeching in the streets around the White House and another million fleeing to Canada.

We mustn't permit the October surprise to become the November revenge. The consequences are too awful to contemplate and equally disastrous for both parties.
Kozak
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: What do we do? Reply with quote

If John Kerry wins the election ( a clean win and no "legal" tricks or obvious fraud), we do what good Americans always do. We support our country, and and we go about our lives as good citizens.

I personally will give him a chance to govern, to see if maybe, just maybe he can rise to the occasion. If he doesn't, I will fight him every way I can within the system.

That said I also believe there will be a massive rush to the exits by the military. As Kerry himself has said " How do you ask someone to be the last to die for a mistake?" His election will make his statement about Iraq being the wrong war a self fulfilling prophecy. His past record will make service under him as CINC unpalatable for many in the Armed Forces. I myself have advised my son that if Kerry is elected he should not volunteer to serve, as he currently plans after college.

Pray God this does does not come to pass.
God save our Nation, our Republic.
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then don't even speak it. Bush will win.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk Forum

Thanks
BPC69
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm calculating Bush 51% Kerry 48% Nader 1% ... EV Bush 312 Kerry 226. Los Angeles, NYC, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore/DC metro areas to Kerry, the rest of the nation to Bush. (Note: Kerry will get no less than 152 EV's btw).

But of course this is only my opinion with a little bit of analysis and gut feel thrown in. We all do still need to get out and vote of course though to make this a reality and bring victory home for the Vets on this board, the soldiers currently in harms way, the families at home, and our country men at large.

All the talking heads will be saying it's the cell phone issue and the lack of a model that could account for the amazing turnout, blah, blah, blah. But we'll all know that it was spin to keep the left slanted media's man in the race, artificially.

Regardless of outcome, in the post 11/2 world the effort underway cannot be thwarted. Kerry as President or Kerry as return to Senator is a traitor to this country and a fraud. Personally I'd take a malpractice attorney / bleeding heart over a communist sympathizer / lying <bleep> if push came to shove. But fortunately I doubt we'll have to worry about that.

Keep the faith folks. I'm so very greatful to have had the opportunity to have been a part of this community for the past several weeks, even though I have not posted much. I'm on here religiously. W04 hat on too!

BPC69
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: