SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Manchurian Candidate moment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gia_lin_fo
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: A Manchurian Candidate moment. Reply with quote

On the Sunday talk shows Senator Hillary Clinton will announce she is voting for President Bush. Saving the Democrats from having to go to the polls holding their nose and preserving the country. She will be a hero, ensuring that she has no opposition to 2008. She will kill the Candidate and at the same time becomes the Candidate. Wink Wink Smile Smile

I know this is beneath geedunk, but, I had a lot of fun thinking of it.
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, now why didn't I think of that? Embarassed Actually, it makes a lot of sense, which is exactly why BillHil won't do it. Razz It's lots of fun to think about, though. Laughing
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacan70UDN wrote:
Hey, now why didn't I think of that? Embarassed Actually, it makes a lot of sense, which is exactly why BillHil won't do it. Razz It's lots of fun to think about, though. Laughing

Outside of Mary Landrieu in LA, can anyone think of another Democrat the Clintons supported that won? Even Princess Mary had to rely on the fraud in the Big Easy to put her over the top. I bet Huey Long was part of that last minute surge. Clinton support for Kerry in PA resulted in a drop in subesequent poll # for the French looking candidate this past week. Der Schlickmeister's speech was more about himself than Messr. Jean.
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Manchurian Candidate hides behind a Frankenstein mask.... just a little while ago my husband commented, 'All this time I thought that was a bolt in kerry's neck and now I find out it's a programmable chip!' Smile
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: The other side of sKerry Reply with quote

Actually, sKerry is Dracula in disguise. He's got a coffin full of liberal BS that he sleeps in when he's not out hunting the stupid, naieve and gullible. Twisted Evil

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me he will just be "Lurch". Twins, you know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: