SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LubyStarling
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: smile Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by LubyStarling on Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
LubyStarling
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Plan B, Plan C Reply with quote

Eric Hoffer wrote:
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.
In the unlikely event John Kerry wins, we need to put plan B into effect. Vets need to start and stick with an Impeach John Kerry campaign. What is Plan A? Plan A is to do all to prevent Kerry's election. If Plan A & B should fail, we even need a plan C. Plan C would be to start a write-in campaign for a vet who won't succumb to greed and graft. I believe a write-in would scare daylights out of both parties. We pursue this write-in campaign through the primaries then switch to the candidate who takes us seriously and caters to "our" moral majority. You can pursue an officer for this but their loyalty seems to be to whatevers most popular and I know you've watched them find a fall guy, change their stands, cover up and change color when pressed. I can understand why they do this but they need a contingency plan to compensate the fall guy as soon as the press goes away, to return their rank and status gradually and they need to coordinate info on a decent position and stand on it. I belong to a family site on my family,com and already told them they should write me in next election and said it would add lots more influence to the final election swaying opinion more to our way of thinking. My family is large and widespread and I think it would help.Then we throw our support to the ally we developed. That support would grow with every e-mail to family and friends. Why not support this unless somebody can post a better idea soon?[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: