SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beldar on Kerry's Failure To Sign Form 180

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Beldar on Kerry's Failure To Sign Form 180 Reply with quote

Another example of why beldarblog is my favorite PJ guy.

http://beldar.blogs.com/beldarblog/
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAYUMMMM, but he is good!

I know he doesn't have much time to duck in here any more, but that Ryan/Kerry thing is so RIGHT on the money!

Way to go, beldar!
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Great Comment On Beldar's Commentary Reply with quote

Kevind99 in response to Beldar. Very good observation:

Quote:
After seeing the opening pictures, I though this was going to be a story on Kerry opportunism. Here comes the political incorrect, call it as i see it, needs to be said, get beat up by the women here, but get it off my chest statment of the day:

John Kerry is dating Morgan Fairchild,Michelle Phillips, Catherine Oxenberg, and Dana Delany, per your report... How does he end up with Ms. Heinz? Take 500 million away from Ms Heinz and I guarantee you she doesn't enter Kerry's radar screen. It's like choosing a car to him, the Ferrari is what he is accustomed to, but Ms. Heinz is better transportation, and he needs good transportation to get where he wants to go. Not saying he doesn't love her etc., but I am sure he considered her ability keep money from being an issue in his future endeavours when he first asked her on a date. Sorry, but there is nothing attractive about that woman physically or personalty-wise, except her purse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: