SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DRUDGE LOW LIFE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: DRUDGE LOW LIFE Reply with quote

He just cut off a woman talking about the discharge saying that he's had enough about TANG and the Swifties. Vietnam is over.

What an ass Mad

He's toast now.

Cazador
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent every article going on this topic and so has everyone else, and his statement sums up what he has done with all our information. He is a hopeless cause. FOX is mum and everyone else in MSM is blind. God help us and I say this seriously.
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge has become a dawdler Evil or Very Mad
chemical_boy
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought drudge was only interested in Kerry's senate record, not vietnam era stuff

Watching Michael Moores every Move
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge has basically become part of the MSM as far as I'm concerned. He's ignored numerous stories that were true and could have made a difference in this campaign. He's also been playing the "fair and balanced game a bit when the reality is that he's gotten as big as he has do to his conservative audience. He has contacts in the press now and keep those contacts he doesn't take the risks he used to. I rarely frequent his site now and once this election is over with I doubt I'll frequent his site at all.
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge has wimped out, just like Fox. Cowards all.

Debbie
diane in IL
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now that he is part of the liberal media, it is not even worth my while to have my harddrive completely hijacked by his limitless and greedy use of worthless bogus pop-up adds. I was willing to put up with it so long as he had had something original to report, but now he can take his pop-up adds and website and shove it up his patootie. (Since I am the mom of 2 toddlers I have to edit what I really want to say)

diane in IL

No, Matt, listen to me loud and clear, I DO NOT want to go to the University of Phoenix ***hole!!! (Couldn't resist)
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are you people going to get off the Drudge thing - first its lets get Drudge in this - then Drudge is a ******* then he is a miracle man. Seem like you can't make up your collective minds

The truth is that Drudge is a unimportant factor in this equasion. All his articles on his website are by someone else, mostly he has people like you emailing him so he can take the credit. He got lucky Clinton thing and probably not by his own doing. He certainly is not entertaining

What has he done since, tried TV with Fox and that was a disaster and failed very quickly. His radio talk show is really nothing and will remain that way

Drudge is no hero - has not been one - doubt if he will ever will be one. I would like to see the name removed from the english language or at least from this forum. ( you could change the text to the background color when you type his name) If you are that desperate for a talk show hero I am sure there are plenty others out there
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the most effective thing is to email friend ans ask them to email friends.

There are questions that Kerry was not honorably discharged. Should we knot know this before we vote? Please email this around as the media is ingnoring it.

Have you seen this
http://www.nysun.com/article/4040

"A former officer in the Navy's Judge Advocate General Corps Reserve has built a case that Senator Kerry was other than honorably discharged from the Navy by 1975, The New York Sun has learned.

The "honorable discharge" on the Kerry Web site appears to be a Carter administration substitute for an original action expunged from Mr. Kerry's record, according to Mark Sullivan, who retired as a captain in the Navy's Judge Advocate General Corps Reserve in 2003 after 33 years of service as a judge advocate. Mr. Sullivan served in the office of the Secretary of the Navy between 1975 and 1977."

And this:

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41200

"There is overwhelming evidence that the Navy gave
John Kerry either a dishonorable discharge or an
undesirable discharge – which is the equivalent of a
dishonorable discharge without the felony conviction –
and that, as a result of such discharge, he was
stripped of all of his famous but questionable Navy
awards and medals. And the kicker? The evidence is on
his website!"
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Spreading the word with good marketing Reply with quote

Passing Tom Liscomb's article around...

Be sure to mention his credentials as well. That's important for the uninitiated to understand that he does not work for the National Enquirer.

"Mr. Lipscomb is the author of articles in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Harpers, The Nation etc, as well as a regular commentator for Intellectualcapital.com. He has served in numerous non-profit positions including the boards of PEN, the George Polk Award in Journalism, The International Center for Economic Growth, The New York University Center for Copyright in New Media, The Museum Digital Licensing Collective, The Governor's Island Technology Center and the Gibraltar-American Council. He is a Fellow of The Digital Copyright Forum and a member of The Council on Foreign Relations and The New York Academy of Sciences. His most recent publishing position was as President of Times Books -- The New York Times book division."

Then give the link. Note that the Time connection helps reduce the Conservative Bias some will think of.

Cazador
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: