SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSNBC Has Done It Again With Editing Brokaw Interview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: MSNBC Has Done It Again With Editing Brokaw Interview Reply with quote

MSNBC's show on right now showed the Kerry interview again with Brokaw. Incidentally, they showed the segment where Kerry does NOT say his records havent been released, once again not showing the original footage. It was #3 on the "Countdown Show"with Keith Olbermann --will replay later for those who missed it. The original version was on MSNBC, I wonder why MSNBC is now using the Dateline NBC version?! Very Happy
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its to bad a commercial could not have been made on this subject showing the original and the edited version, then asking for kerry to sign his 180. Brokaw needs to be tried for sedition along with rather. Pray for the United States of America, pray for our way of life. It has never been more threatened.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry - sround has stored both versions on his server and we have it in our arsenal for when we need it.

First, Kerry, then the media!

We're bringing it on, eh? Wink
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now the NY Times has gotten in on the action of editing Kerry's statement of not releasing his records on a political "quiz".

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/31/politics/campaign/31points.html?pagewanted=print

Quote:
Question 1. When asked in March 2002 why he rarely mentioned Osama bin Laden anymore, which three of these statements did Mr. Bush make?

a) Osama who?

b) I know he is on the run.

c) I truly am not that concerned about him.

d) He's just another one of the dead-enders.

e) We haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure.

2. When Tom Brokaw asked Mr. Kerry about a report that Mr. Bush's I.Q. was higher than his, how did he respond?

a) But he doesn't even speak French.

b) I've never misunderestimated his intelligence.

c) That's great. More power.

d) This just shows, once again, that the president has been deliberately hiding the truth from the American public.

e) It's a great boost in our campaign to connect with voters who are still trying to figure out which candidate to support. I mean, these folks are obviously not Mensa material.

See something missing here?! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: