SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY FELLOW GEEDUNKERS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: MY FELLOW GEEDUNKERS Reply with quote

I want to thank the Swiftees for providing this forum. It was a refuge for me from Kerryism and the Kerrorists. It was nice to be in a place where support for Kerry was not permitted. I only wish more such places existed.
I don't believe that our forefathers ensured a free press for us so that forged documents could be used in an effort to affect a presidential election Rather (no pun intended), that freedom would be protected in a free exchange of ideas. I think they would be proud of a forum such a this.
We now sit on the verge of history. Tonight we are humble people. Tommorow we conquer the world. This is our moment, and the hour of the Swiftees long awaited revenge.
Whatever the future holds when can rest assured in the quiet confidence that we have done what is right, and that the truth will ultimately prevail.
Thank you for letting me participate in this forum. I felt like here we are all friends, we are all Americans. We were all brought together for such a time as this.
Farewell, my friends, until we meet again at the geedunk bar in the sky.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcknz, no need to say farewell already. Regardless of the outcome of the election tomorrow (or in the succeeding weeks of court battles), we have no word on the forums work being done. Several hope they will continue to spread the truth about Vietnam and the veterans, me included.

Whatever you choose, thank you for your input and support and for the friendship shown to all.

From a fellow Washingtonian.
MissPatriot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look! There's 3 Washitonians here! Maybe we'll tip the scale and Washington will shock the pants off everyone and go for Bush. Heh heh heh!

I'm not a vet but my hope and prayers are going up for justice to be served tomorrow.

Cool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm out here somewhere in Northern VA, so maybe we could make it four Washingtonians???? Razz Anyhow, what the heck, we all have the same thing in common, a Bush victory!

Thanks to Geedunk! God Bless you guys and gals! Very Happy
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make it four. Now if I can talk Lew into showing the good fishing holes Smile
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll have to talk to my son-in-law, he's the avid fisherman in the family. I used to fish Silver lake, along the I-5 corridor, but it seems to have been allowed to get overgrown. Wink
MissPatriot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about fishing holes up here in Whatcom Co. We've been a few times but haven't had any luck yet.

Boy! Are they sure strict about everything. OY!
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I wanna jump in here too.......but I was only stationed at Fort Lewis once. My wife and I fell in love with the Pacific Northwest. It is definitely one of the most beautiful places in America. As I approach retirement, Washington State is on my short list of places to live. There are some great motorcycling roads in Washington too!! Cool

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on this board. Lew Waters even had to reign in my enthusiasm when I first joined......Thanks Lew. This has been a wonderful place for exchange of ideas and information, and I look foward to keeping it up, no matter what happens.

Now how do I keep the moss from growing on me if I move to Washington? Laughing

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
MissPatriot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germany huh? My dad served in the Army and was stationed in Germany during the Berlin Crisis and had his stay extended (he died 4 1/2 yrs ago.) We have bunches of slides and pictures of him in Germany. One of my fav's is where he is holding a GIGANTIC beer mug and grinning from ear to ear! LOL

Washington is beautiful, that's for sure. There's just too many greenies making too many laws...........blah!

I'm a small scale miner (gold prospector) and you wouldn't imagine the laws they have re. mining......... Evil or Very Mad

I haven't figured out how to keep the moss from growing yet....besides spending as much time in the sun as possible.......... Confused
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not from Washington but I'm just south of some of you in Oregon. Smile This forum has been a savior and it's done wonderful work in getting out the truth. I only wish we could have done more, but if Bush wins today then it means we did enough to keep Kerry out of the White House where he doesn't belong.
theresa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from the Northeast, 35 minutes southeast of Philadelphia, and this forum has been a wonderful breath of fresh air for me. As a teacher, I see the union I'm a part of support Democrats without any thought to what these politicians have to offer. It's just across the board support because the candidate is a democrat. It makes one think that the whole world is liberal, and many times I have been "odd woman out" in political discussions at my lunch table. I've even heard fellow teachers rationalize the lies and collusion coming from the MSM in their effort to topple Bush as necessary because Bush is Bush. Having this forum gave me a place to listen to Amerca speak, and America sure isn't liberal!!

Thanks to the wonderful Swifties. When Bush wins, our country will be in the hands of a man who will defend this country to the end, and when that happens, the Swifties can take their bow.

Theresa
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum really is the embodiment of "E Pluribus Unum"...from many, one.

Thanks and God Bless!

GWB landslide....
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many reasons why skerry should not be CIC but there is one that is rarely discussed. I have a hunch that no matter what the result today, the Swiftees are not going to relent and the scandal of skerry's whole being is going to be exposed. It will be so much better for our country if he is not CIC while all this is happening. His coming shame will be less traumatic on the country if it simply means him leaving the Senate a bit early and "pretty boy" was no longer around either.

This forum will remain on the cutting edge and will be the place to come for the truth.
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to take the time to thank those responsible for keeping this forum going. Here, I have found an internet home that has led to many other informative sites I would not have found on my own.

Thank You.

I am from Huntington Woods, MI. Just north of Detroit off of Woodward Ave. A typical motoring sub, with tons of strip malls and gas stations, but we also enjoy the Dream Cruise. Married 12 years, 2 terrific kids, I am lucky.

Man, I hope W pulls it off today.
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: this forum Reply with quote

The camaraderie shared here has meant more to me than anybody could ever know. The rally in DC on 9/12 was one of the high points of my life, really.

I can't recommend any good fishing holes in Massachusetts, but I'm seriously thinking of going in to Boston tonight for sKerry's Victory wake. I'll hand out Kleenex on behalf of you all.

Thanks, Swifties.

Semper Fi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: