SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am so mad at a co-worker right now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: I am so mad at a co-worker right now! Reply with quote

On my way out lastnight we walked to the parking lot together and I got the big lecture about voting is useless and a waste of time.

Yes, this person goes on to ***** about how all politicians are corrupt and there is no reason to vote ever and he won't bother. He goes on to tell me I'm wasting my time and his wife's vote for Kerry cancels mine out.

Fast forward to this morning:

He's back on it again as everyone is wearing their "I voted today" stickers. On the whole what a waste of time and Kerry sucks because he is s Dem and Bush is a liar, yada, yada....

The problem with this guy is he b*****s about everything under tha sun all day long. He wants things to change at work, but he is unwilling to do anything. His marriage is terrible, but he refuses to do anything as it's all his wife's fault. His family is messed up, but he refuses to do anything. He says politics is all screwed up, but he refuses to vote.

I guess he gets to be a big ***** the reast of his life!

Like they say, don't vote then don't complain. Problem is this guy doesn't get it and never will.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like he maybe could use a new wife.

Possibly a new job.

Definitely a new brain.
Very Happy
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have just described a Democrat to a tee.

I hate whiners at work.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a Kerry voter. Send him to the DNC, they might make him Secretary of State. Rolling Eyes
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's gotta be a higher level of depression/anxiety disorder in the 'glass half empty' Dem population.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:

Sounds to me like they deserve each other.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:
carpro wrote:

Sounds to me like they deserve each other.

They're both gems! Their only child is 2 1/2 and she is already showing signs of having all kinds of issues. My 2 year old is visibly a much happier child and more compliant.

His main problem with Bush is he isn't a good example of a leader as he doesn't talk well.

Same guy thinks the military is a joke too and doesn't see a use for it! Rolling Eyes

I cannot wait until I either get my biz rolling or find another job for a while. Between him and my euro weenie co-worker I'm going nuts!
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got a chronic complainer on your hands. Nothing will ever be good enough to suit him. His type is found everywhere and their main goal seems to be preventing anything being done that will take away the cause of their gripe. Ignore him when he's like this, because he feeds off of iritating you and when he gets no feedback he will move on to others.

Whatever you do, don't punch him in the nose. This will only cause him to shut the h*ll up and focus on more pressing matters. Remember violence never solves anything.
GoEagles
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I'd take this guy over a Democrat-voter any day. It's better to do nothing, than to do the wrong thing.

Would you have gone to war with Iraq?
"You bet we might have" - John Fraud Kerry
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like this guy is a fine product of a public school education. It's never his fault - politics AFU, wife AFU, Kid AFU, job AFU yada, yada, yada. This guy is living proof that stupid people should not be allowed to breed. Oh BTW, tell him that the only reason he's speaking english is BECAUSE of the military and tell him for me to crawl back into his spider hole and shut the F*** up!!!!!

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, shooter.

<still laughing>

SangRun: where in the heck do you work? Sounds like a dotcom...Bush voters have better kids: so true. When we first moved here my oldest daughter was in high school. The moving van had not left yet and there were about 4 young men offering to *help.* Most of these guys were okay, but one kid I did not care for. He hung around a lot, and I finally had to talk to his parents because I did not like this young man's attitude, mouth, or the fact that he would keep my daughter out past curfew on the few occassions she went out with him. (Old fashioned: you take my daughter out, you are responsible. Period)

Anyway, his "parents" basically told me to fornicate myself.

I came home and told my daughter all contact between herself and this young "man" was a thing of the past, beginning immediately.

Anyway, on my run yesterday I saw they have a big JOHN KERRY sign in their yard.

Figures.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy your co-worker a can of draino, and a pointed hat!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This a miserable human and you can not change him. He is lost. Do not let him steal one more nanosecond of your JOY.
Miserable people try to steal our JOY.
Sing smile and tell him jokes. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac:

Did you spit on the sign, or was it too far away from the sidewalk/side of road?
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a nice guy for the most part. He's helpful and the kind of person thAt holds a door open for people.

He's just so darn negative!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: