SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We've Had Problems At Voices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: We've Had Problems At Voices Reply with quote

If you can't get in just read the "how to" under 'Announcements'. We had a "hacker" a couple of nights ago that played dirty with some of the vet sites given under "No John Kerry.' We had to go back to having to register to post.
Hope to see all of you back soon
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More crap from D.U. Rolling Eyes
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I'm having memory problems. If I ever knew,I've forgotten. Who,or what is D.U.?
I know that mess,coupled with not hearing from my grandson has me about ready for the nuthouse! Sad
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**. They specialize in messingwith conservative/veterans sites. Flood them with idiots, etc.

Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

How can I prevent that, other than what we're doing? Some of the vets from here are adms. with the power to ban them but,none of us can be there every minute. Also, how can I clean it up other than delete it and start all over?
It really caught me at a bad time.I'm having "mini" strokes and stay confused enough as it is.
I answered you .Did you get it? I'll be there off and on tonight,hanging around for word from my grandson.
Maybe together we can get you in. If not, I know Lew can. He's another "right arm" for me.
Let me know.
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing you really can do.

In fact, turn it around on them.

Tell everyone you know to go read D.U. every day for a week.

I do it just for laughs. Seriously.

Thing is, when you read through that site, you see that these people really are unhinged. I'm not even exaggerating. Whey they look out at the world, the reality they see is far different than objective reality.
Furthermore, they are absolutely convinced that they are the enlightened ones and anyone who doesn't agree with them are sheeple.
They also make no bones about their entire goal being to seize power, by any means neccesary, and NO politics is too dirty to engage in. It's; "The End's Justifies The means" in it's purest form.

Pass the word around. Make sure everyone you know goes and looks and see's the truth for themselves.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I heard Geraldine Ferraro(sp?) arguing with O'Reilly just tonight that the "Johns" are not Liberal,and by the time the elections in Nov. everyone would know it.

NOT IF THEY READ MY SITE! I expose them every chance I get,even if it does take an hour to type it. I'm having to work with one shaking finger on one hand,and one on the left,(to hold down the shift key.) Whatever it takes to expose them I'll do,if I have to learn to type with my toes. I dont want the USELESS NATIONS telling us what to do. And these crooks ARE Kerrys "friends."
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I've copied the rules,since we've had to tighten up security. Several of you are already registered,some are adms. so if you're already registered, in order to post,you'll have to login each time with your username,and password.(we all have to do it.) I hope to see ALL of you there. I'll try to be on later tonight to approve any new members.THANKS!

The following changes have been made here at Voices:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone can view the posts, but in order to post on this board you must apply for membership first. We like to learn about all of our potential members beforehand to ensure that our discussions are thoughtful, lively and spam free. If you are interested in becoming a member of this board, please click the button
"Apply for Membership" and you will be contacted via email whether or not your application was accepted.

If you do not have an ezboard membership, just click on "Register Your Free Account", located below The Voices of Patriots board name above. Be sure to click on global account, as you may want to join other boards later on. Answer a few simple questions, and create a unique username and password for you account. Click "Register My Account" at the bottom, and wait for ezboard to send your validation email. Click on the link inside that email, and you're done. If the username is already in use, ezboards will suggest some other variations for you to choose.
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: subject Reply with quote

Marine's Wife wrote:
I heard Geraldine Ferraro(sp?) arguing with O'Reilly just tonight that the "Johns" are not Liberal,and by the time the elections in Nov. everyone would know it.

NOT IF THEY READ MY SITE! I expose them every chance I get,even if it does take an hour to type it. I'm having to work with one shaking finger on one hand,and one on the left,(to hold down the shift key.) Whatever it takes to expose them I'll do,if I have to learn to type with my toes. I dont want the USELESS NATIONS telling us what to do. And these crooks ARE Kerrys "friends."

There is no such thing as liberals. Democrats tend to be ultraconservatives and reactionaries. Democrats like FDR and John Kennedy were liberals who were willing to consider other people's ideas, but the Democrats of today are ultraconservative true believers who refuse to listen to anyone else's ideas. Liberals believe that humans, including themselves, are fallible and thus your opinion is potentially just as valid as theirs. Democratic ultraconservatives believe they know everything and there is no possible way anyone else can be right.

For a more complete discussion of the terms see:

http://reasonmclucus.tripod.com/liberal.html
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Very Happy Well, I certainly found out what I am,according to you anyway. A true conservative,and not one bit ashamed. What I want to know is WHAT is John Kerry? and HOW do we "fix" him?? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: