SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Next? Sue the B*******!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: What Next? Sue the B*******! Reply with quote

I can only imagine what the Swift Vets and POWs have been through in the last six months, but I have what I think is a good idea for carrying on the struggle which could nail both Kerry's still intact reputation (among many), his unreleased military records, and the Main Stream Media . . . if the Swiftees and POWs are up to any more.

They have some money left, I guess, and a ready resource here for raising more.

They have been accused of perjury by Kerry himself and many of his surrogates. Calling someone's under-oath statements "lies" is an accusation of criminal activity (i.e. perjury), and that is libel, if in fact their allegations were true in the first place. Only Kerry's full military records can prove or disprove the Swift Vets and POWs allegations. I am not a lawyer, but I think a court would have the power to overrule Privacy Laws regarding militray records in the interest of justice in a civil suit.

And, a bonus. Any award in judgement in the case - a big one - could be used to establish an archive and museum dedicated to unmasking the lies and distortions of the left concerning the Vietnam War, and the media's ongoing complicity in advancing an anti-American agenda. A kind of monument to the truth of American history.

So, my suggetsion as the ripest target - sue Lawrence O'Donnell for libel based on his attack on John O'Neill on MSNBC.

Let me know and I will be happy to click off another donation - a bigger one than the total of those I've already given.
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll bet me water buffalo that fact hasn't escaped John. after all, he IS an attorney.
while O'Donnell was doing the tantrum thingy of his, john was giving him enough rope to hang himself with AND it's on tape! Very Happy

since O'donnell was an employ of NBC that makes them resposible also.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imus needs sueing too.

And I think they should sue Kerry for every dime they had to spend to keep him from winning the election since he isn't even constitutionally eligible. Probably wouldn't hold water in court but it would be justice.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the fire hot under kerry & MSM. Use all means available within the law. kerry must be outted as the traitor he is along with his Undesireable to prove he still is pretty darn UNDESIREABLE in the US.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone in the SwiftVets and POWs for Truth HAS to jump on this. I'm counting on you. AND I'm counting on someone to step up to the plate. I am unable to help bigtime, but I can help. Lots of people helping in a small way bring in BIG BUCKS.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK for Admin to release my e-mail address.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

d19thdoc wrote;
Quote:
And, a bonus. Any award in judgement in the case - a big one - could be used to establish an archive and museum dedicated to unmasking the lies and distortions of the left concerning the Vietnam War, and the media's ongoing complicity in advancing an anti-American agenda. A kind of monument to the truth of American history.

I like the way you think friend. Sounds like a plan to me.

Dusty
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: We still have to prove dishonoarble discharge Reply with quote

I still am being told the dishonorable discharge is out there hidden with BIll Clinton. How I am small and so I do not know but I think someone in the New York Times has the answer. There is a reporter there with the key to heaven. Take John Kerry down . He is still not sunk and the key is still there to open the door.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure would not count on the NYT to help us. They have, I believe, a grudge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: