SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whines Heard Round The World
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Whines Heard Round The World Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/3974095.stm

Good for laughs.[/url]
tugboatphil
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a bunch of Moderator Pardon!!! Pardon my "French."

Don't Sweat the Mule Goin' Blind,
Just Keep Loadin' the Wagon.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice how many Americans are sounding off in the BBC. That right there is a hint at what's wrong with these people.
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tugboatphil wrote:
What a bunch of Edited!!! Pardon my "French."

Couldn't agree with more, why dont the shut Moderator Edit up....

The majority voted for Bush, not sKerry.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of Europe's finest sons has a name for such whiners: Girlie Men!

But a few of the pro-Bush posters had it right: Europeans hated Reagan, and they hate George W. Bush for the same reason. They've never figured out "peace through strength", even when it works.

Someone needs to tell these people again, "Tear down this wall"--the one in their minds!

Five months after the sun set on the Gipper, it's Morning in America again!
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent 'em this. It probably won't get posted, though.

Let's see here:

I was so dumb I researched jobs figures and discovered that the US is insourcing many more jobs than it is outsourcing, and they pay better on average, too.

I was so dumb I checked on the US deficit, and discovered that as a % of GNP, it is NOT larger than it has been at other times in the past.

I was so dumb I researched the unemployment statistics and discovered unemployment is lower than the average during the Clinton years.

I was so dumb that I noticed Europe & the UN could not even take care of ethnic cleansing in Europe.

I was so dumb that I found out that Saddam Hussein had managed to obtain Mirage fighters made in 1999 and 2000, despite the UN arms embargo. This by direct online conversation with the Major who's men found them in Iraq, by the way.

I was so dumb that within a few hours of our media trying to smear Pres. Bush about his Nat. Guard Service, I knew the documents they used as proof were forged. (Actually, I was so dumb I watched other dumb people - Bush supporters, "y'all" know - collectively investigate it on the Internet and prove CBS' corruption.)

I was so dumb I read Kerry's book, and I read the Navy after action report (of the "Sampan Incident") that Kerry wrote. Since both can not be true, I checked other evidence, which backed up Kerry's book. I concluded Kerry wrote a false report, a court martialable offense, to cover up a mistake on his part that got a child killed. Being dumb, I understand exactly why an officer can be court martialed for such an action.

I am so dumb, I figured out the exit polls asked the wrong question: When asked to name the most important issue, I checked "morality", not because of religion or abortion, but because I know Kerry dishonored his fellow soldiers while passing himself off as a war hero! The exit pollers think it's all about "the Christian right"...

To Vinayak: I am so dumb I remembered we have a system of "primary" elections, where the Democrats had over a dozen candidates for President!

To David: I am so dumb I realize the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is itself only one symptom of a much deeper conflict that goes back over 1000 years.

To Tim: Yes, I am so dumb I saw all the Michael Moore / Hollywood left / Kitty Kelly / Main Stream Media Bush-bashing for what it was.

I am so dumb, I figured out that the U.S. could do without MidEast oil better than most other industrialized countries!

I am so dumb, I noticed that the U.S. signed a major anti-terrorism accord with France, the day of the 1st debate, despite all our disagreements in many areas. (Nope, we never work with our allies.)

I am so dumb, I smell the U.N. rotting.
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would they like some crackers with that whine Very Happy
crockspot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumped for request
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Good Ridence Reply with quote

I want to propose a fund drive where we collect money to send all the unhappy libs to the country of their choice......
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call it a conservation project, we're relocating and releasing the Moonbat into the wild in their natural habitat.

Republican Wild Kingdom!
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Good Ridence Reply with quote

Chukkal wrote:
I want to propose a fund drive where we collect money to send all the unhappy libs to the country of their choice......

Check it out.

Send Them Packing

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so sick and tired of the losers saying we need to reach across the aile. Bush did the last 4 years and they snubbed him! Yea, we need to reach across the aile alright, and smack the hell out of them! Twisted Evil

Stolen Honor
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Yea, we need to reach across the aile alright, and smack the hell out of them! '

I'll bring the tire iron! Laughing Twisted Evil
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul R. wrote:
I sent 'em this. It probably won't get posted, though.

I am so dumb, I figured out the exit polls asked the wrong question: When asked to name the most important issue, I checked "morality", not because of religion or abortion, but because I know Kerry dishonored his fellow soldiers while passing himself off as a war hero! The exit pollers think it's all about "the Christian right"...

This is what "they" (DNC, MSM, hollywood libs, barking moonbats) don't understand --- values are not just the religious right Christian values---

Value also includes the high values of character, morals, doing the right thing, standing by your fellow soldier, not slandering your fellow soldier that the good men who are the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth possess.

Doing the right thing, living by high moral standards, believing in good and evil --- these are values possessed by many people who would never be identified as part of the religious right.

Believing that America is a good country, and being loyal to your country, supporting the soldiers all times, and especially during a time of war -- these are values

Believing that the philosophies of (1) anything goes and (2) if it feels good do it are equally dangerous for the individual and society are part of the values voter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: