SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Said This?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Who Said This? Reply with quote

Some people have said I was courageous to speak truth to the power of the Bush White House. But let me tell you, what I have done doesn't hold a candle to the courage that John Kerry showed as a young man and throughout his political career. I am supporting him for President because he has been willing to tell the truth no matter what the pressure. He is ready to restore truth and honor to the White House. And I hope that everyone else who is outraged by this Administration and who wants to change America will join me in doing all you can to make John Kerry our next President.

Willing to tell the truth no matter what the pressure? On the contrary, Kerry earned his nickname "Flapjack" because when it gets too hot on one side, he flips over to the other.

But more than that, this endorsement is amusing because of who wrote it; the man who was revealed as a complete liar himself, Joe Wilson.

And the best thing about Joe Wilson's site, which is named "Restore Honesty"?

Paid for by John Kerry for President, Inc.

Hat Tip: Captain's Quarters and Instapundit.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Can't Johnny Read?
"Did anyone in the White House read the full National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq?" demanded an e-mail from the Kerry campaign yesterday, Reuters reports. Whoops. Aides were forced to acknowledge that Kerry never read the document. "Along with other senators, he was briefed on the contents of the NIE by George Tenet and other administration intelligence officials," said Kerry spokesman Phil Singer.

The Associated Press, meanwhile, reports from Marquette, Mich., where President Bush slammed Kerry Tuesday for his ever-changing views on Iraq:

Bush . . . took issue with Kerry's pronouncement this week that he and running mate John Edwards were proud of the fact that they opposed in the Senate the $87 billion aid package for Afghanistan and Iraq. Kerry said they had done so because "we knew the policy had to be changed."

"He's entitled to his view," Bush said. "But members of Congress should not vote to send troops into battle and then vote against funding them, and then brag about it."

Kerry's campaign responded that Kerry had served in the Vietnam War and questions linger about Bush's wartime service in the Texas Air National Guard.

There you have it: Kerry spent four months in Vietnam, so why should he care about the soldiers whose lives are on the line now? You just can't make this stuff up.
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was dumbfounded when I heard on the radio that John Kerry never read the report for the Iraq war even though he voted for it...before he is now against it. Why would you come out and admit such a blantant lack of judgement...oh, sorry, forget we are talking about John Kerry who lacks in judgement, honor and truth. I just hope he keeps talking the way he is because then he will bury himself right out of the White House. If we can just get the liberal press to report this constant double talk, the constant name calling he does, it wiil work in our favor.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: