SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One good liar deserves another...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: One good liar deserves another... Reply with quote

Check out A Letter from Joe Wilson on John Kerry:

Note the link to JohnKerry.com and Paid for by John Kerry for President, Inc. at the bottom of the page.

Didn't anyone tell John that Joe Wilson is a serial liar?
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: One good liar deserves another... Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
Check out A Letter from Joe Wilson on John Kerry:

Note the link to JohnKerry.com and Paid for by John Kerry for President, Inc. at the bottom of the page.

Didn't anyone tell John that Joe Wilson is a serial liar?

What's one serial liar to another? Kerry's serial lies as a VVAW member in the 1970's damaged the livelihoods, reputations and families of hundreds of thousands of honorable Vietnam veterans, and stole their honor in the most reprehensible and heinous manner (i.e., to satisfy a lust for power, vent deep anti-American hatred and perhaps deep psychopathology.)

What's a little Yellowcake fib compared to that?

FDL
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Was It True?
What John Kerry said about the Vietnam War and the men who served in it.
By Mackubin Thomas Owens
National Review Online
February 23, 2004

Today, Senator Kerry appeals to veterans in his quest for the White House. He invokes his Vietnam service at every turn. But . . . how can he? If he believes his 1971 indictment of his country and his fellow veterans was true, then he couldn't possibly be proud of his Vietnam service. Who can be proud of committing war crimes of the sort that Kerry recounted in his 1971 testimony? But if he is proud of his service today, perhaps it is because he always knew that his indictment in 1971 was a piece of political theater that he, an aspiring politician, exploited merely as a "good issue." If the latter is true, he should apologize to all the men who served in that war, for slandering them to advance his political fortunes.

NRO
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
But Was It True?
What John Kerry said about the Vietnam War and the men who served in it.
By Mackubin Thomas Owens
National Review Online
February 23, 2004

Today, Senator Kerry appeals to veterans in his quest for the White House. He invokes his Vietnam service at every turn. But . . . how can he? If he believes his 1971 indictment of his country and his fellow veterans was true, then he couldn't possibly be proud of his Vietnam service. Who can be proud of committing war crimes of the sort that Kerry recounted in his 1971 testimony? But if he is proud of his service today, perhaps it is because he always knew that his indictment in 1971 was a piece of political theater that he, an aspiring politician, exploited merely as a "good issue." If the latter is true, he should apologize to all the men who served in that war, for slandering them to advance his political fortunes.

NRO

Now you know where I got my tag and why it's in quotation marks and who said it. Very Happy
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:

Now you know where I got my tag and why it's in quotation marks and who said it. Very Happy

Yup...lotsa good stuff out there pre-SBVFT...hopefully I'll get to it all eventually Smile
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Haha!!! Reply with quote

How sweet to see John Kerry racking up all these endorsements from people who wouldn't know honesty or integrity if they jumped up and bit them on the nose!

The lying Joe Wilson will fit in quite well with the fictitious "foreign leaders" who have endorsed this Democratic front runner. They can all do lunch... in one of those famous Manhattan restaurants where foreign leaders are found.

"Restore Honesty!" That's a hoot!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets set the record straight. The endorsments by foriegn leaders is true. Yasser and Osama have given him full endorsments. Sadaam is speaking at the DNC isn't he? Semper Fi.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Lets set the record straight. The endorsments by foriegn leaders is true. Yasser and Osama have given him full endorsments.

Quite right, quite right - I misspoke. I'll keep up with the research a little better in the future. Wink

Quote:
Sadaam is speaking at the DNC isn't he?

Nahhh.... last I heard, Hillary took his spot. Twisted Evil

"The President of Iraq" is going to be all tied up for a while.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Did You See The News Today? Reply with quote

...where Kerry is saying he'll have thousands of vets with him at the convention?
I wonder if it will be another batch of plastics claiming to be vets(like when he threw his medals over the fence?) I find it hard to believe a real vet would support him in anything!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: