SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Anyone See Hannity & Colmes Last Night?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Did Anyone See Hannity & Colmes Last Night? Reply with quote

Did Anyone See Hannity & Colmes Last Night?

I would like to know the name of the man that produced a documentary about life in Iraq during Sadam's reign and I would like to know the name of the documentary.

He slammed MM & F911 and even put Alan in his place.

If anyone could tell me, I would appreciate it.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The documentary is called, "Buried in the Sand: The Deception of America" by Mark Taylor.

Quite a few listed on eBay:
http://search.ebay.com/Buried-in-the-Sand-DVD_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

I've seen parts of this video on various web sites - and I'll warn you that it's going to be unbearable to watch.

But, as with the beheadings videos, these are exactly the kinds of things that "We, the people" need to see, no matter how hard they are to look at.

The brutality is unimaginable by most of us - we have been sheltered from such atrocities in this great country to the point that we are unaware of exactly what it means to be a "brutal dictatorship."

This is who we are fighting.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much Navy_Navy_Navy.

Even the "edited" parts that they showed last night very upsetting to me.

I am collecting as much of the videos about the war and/or election as I can afford to purchase, including Stolen Honor of course, Celsius 41.11, Brainwashing101, FahrenHYPE 911, and this one.

I REFUSE to pay even $.01 for F911. So has part of my thesis that there was propaganda promoted by the MSM, I am going to need this video. So I will have to cross the "get a copy of it without paying even $01" bridge at a later date. I am adament. MM will not get so much as $.01 from me.

For me, I have always supported the war in Iraq, and of course, the soldiers in particular. It is not necessary for it to be proven to me, with graphic video, that Sadam needed to be removed.

It is also very upsetting to me that the MSM is using its yellow journalism to try to undermine (indirectly) the Iraq effort while claiming to "support the soldiers."

Navy_Navy_Navy stated (my emphasis):

Quote:
But, as with the beheadings videos, these are exactly the kinds of things that "We, the people" need to see, no matter how hard they are to look at.

The brutality is unimaginable by most of us - we have been sheltered from such atrocities in this great country to the point that we are unaware of exactly what it means to be a "brutal dictatorship."

This is who we are fighting.

And the MSM had the audacity to call "Abu Graib" "atrocities."

Yes indeed, we are fighting terrorists and those who are supporting the terrorists, including the MSM.

It's videos such as this that also prove how the MSM is attempting, by refusing to report facts such as this video and the Swifties story, that it is glaring to me what is going on here.

The treatment of the MSM toward the Swiftboat Veterans & POW'S had demonstrated their (the MSM's) hypocracy and "liberal" bent.

Our valiant soldiers are fighting the terrorists war in the Middle East, while we are fighting the war here in the homeland against the "enemies within."

Thank you again.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie2004 wrote:
I REFUSE to pay even $.01 for F911. So has part of my thesis that there was propaganda promoted by the MSM, I am going to need this video. So I will have to cross the "get a copy of it without paying even $01" bridge at a later date. I am adament. MM will not get so much as $.01 from me.

Barbie, if you buy it on e-bay or from another person, no money goes to MM. Think of it as our version of a gun buy back. We give them cents on the dollar and take it out of circulation.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie a tiger does not change its strips. Do we need to mention the trash job that Walter Cronkite did to the Vietnam Veterans in 1968 with his editorial news reporting. This of course led to the war being extended and finally the traitor John Kerry getting his ugle face all over the MSM in 1971 and his attack on the Vietnam heroes.
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie - look at video stores - they sometimes sell off the excess inventory after a movie's appeal drops.

Also if you check it out of your library, you could "lose" it and pay the library fine. Wink Again - to repeat the above, it takes a copy out of circulation
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all are BRILLIANT! Thank you all very much! As long as I don't give MM even $.01 I will be happy. Your suggestions are most welcome! Wink Very Happy

I will share my "project" with you. But please, it will take me several months to get it in final form, so I ask for a little bit of patience. I think that I will be able to share a first draft with everyone all in a few days, or maybe a week. Smile

OK, T-Day is next week, so it will probably be just after that. Very Happy

Thank you all, again! Very Happy

Idea Idea Idea Idea
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Good Luck to Michael Reply with quote

I want to wish Michael Moore all the luck in the world and encourage him to produce more documentaries to assist Ms. Clinton or any other Democratic candidate for President in 2008. Your solidifying film drew the true base of the democrats together and your honored position next to former President Carter at the convention was truly a recognition of a job well done.

Again Michael keep up the good work and thanks.

Independent that leans right of center.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

SHHHHHHHH!!!!! Don't tell this pile of crap he actually lost the Democrats millions of votes and cost Kerry the election. Red America detests Michael Moore and all he stands for and it is getting redder everyday.

GO FOR IT MICHAEL!

Independent that leans right of center.
C-130 Son
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie,

You can download "Stolen Honor" on the internet for free.

http://www.stolenhonor.com/documentary/watch-video.asp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: