SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theresa Kerry-"calls for civility, tells reporter 'shov

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Theresa Kerry-"calls for civility, tells reporter 'shov Reply with quote

"Teresa calls for civility, tells reporter 'shove it' -- Uses term 'un-American' in speech, aggressively denies it minutes later"

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39637

absolutely unreal (or, if one prefers, "surreal").

Perhaps the reporter should have asked her what she meant by "civility" instead of what she meant by "un-American," no? Idea Exclamation

Ex-President Clinton's responses on her blazing inconsistency and embarrassing behavior is choice also:

"Asked about the response on CNN's 'American Morning,' Clinton said Monday, 'A lot of Americans are going to say, 'Good for you, you go, girl,' and that's certainly how I feel about it.' "

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040726/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_heinz_kerry_shove_it

I suspect that this is going to be an increasingly bizarre and absurd election. . .
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul...this is also being referenced here.
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I found more interesting was the response of Kerry and his advisors afterwards. Kerry responded by saying she "speaks her mind appropriately." How in the world does denying saying something she did in fact say amounts to appropriate?

Equally puzzling was when Senior Kerry adviser Tad Devine said that Heinz Kerry "tells it like it is." Come again?

Of course old Kerry himself has a history of denying he said something he really did say, like calling a court ruling on gay marriage wrong, only to deny every calling it wrong, or saying it was his speech writers calling CEO's Benedict Arnold's and not him!

Amazing who democrats will get behind and support these days.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: