SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Indictment - Your Assistance, Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Kerry Indictment - Your Assistance, Please Reply with quote

Folks,

I found out from the local US F*****g Attorney's office that in order to move forward with calling a Grand Jury, I have to provide them with actual evidence of wrongdoing. I've got that draft indictment that has been floating around the 'net, but I'm not sure if that points out enough legal detail regarding the evidentiary materials.

Any suggestions or comments would be most welcome on how to proceed. Thanks.

Doc

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=141315#141315

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you taken a look at this petition to indict Senator John Forbes Kerry.

http://patriotpetitions.us/kerry/letter.asp

Honorable John D. Ashcroft
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

Honorable Richard B. Cheney
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Honorable William H. Frist, M.D.
United States Senate
461 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

Honorable J. Dennis Hastert
United States House of Representatives
235 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

18 October 2004

Hon. John D. Ashcroft, Attorney General of these United States:
Hon. Richard B. Cheney, President of the United States Senate:
Hon. William H. Frist, M.D., Majority Leader of the United States Senate:
Hon. J. Dennis Hastert, Speaker, United States House of Representatives:

On behalf of more than 180,000 Americans who have attached their names, including my own, hereto ("Petitioners"), I respectfully submit this request for investigation and indictment of Senator John Forbes Kerry (D. Mass.) for acts of treason in connection with the proffering of counsel and assistance to enemy agents in time of warfare ("Petition for Investigation and Indictment").

Specifically, Petitioners request the United States Department of Justice open or renew an investigation of Mr. Kerry's actions of "giving aid and comfort" to Communist North Vietnam, particularly in regard to his meetings with enemy agents in Paris on multiple occasions between 1970 and 1972 while still an officer in the United States Navy. Such counsel and assistance to enemy agents in time of warfare is in direct violation of UCMJ (Article 104 part 904), U.S. Code (18 USC Sec. 2381 and 18 USC Sec. 953) and other applicable laws and acts of Congress.

Some of Sen. Kerry's anti-American activities and protests in association with Vietnam Veterans Against the War and other subversive groups may have been subject to pardon by President James E. Carter's Executive Order 4483 of 21 January 1977, which provided general amnesty for draft evaders and other war protesters. However, it is the considered opinion of legal scholars that acts of treason in connection with providing aid and comfort to the enemy in time of warfare are not covered by EO 4483.

Though Sen. Kerry claims to have received an Honorable Discharge at the conclusion of his military service, he refuses to sign a Standard Form 180 authorizing the release of his complete military records in an effort, we believe, to conceal his separation from the military by other than honorable discharge. This assertion is supported by the fact that Sen. Kerry's discharge was subject to review after EO 4483 by a board of officers acting under Title 10, U.S. Code Section 1162 and 1163 in reference to involuntary separation from the service. Those records are critical to the disposition of this Petition for Investigation and Indictment.

Additionally, in connection with an other than honorable discharge, the Department of Defense may have revoked all pay benefits, allowances, medals and honors. Here Petitioners note that upon becoming a U.S. senator in 1985, Mr. Kerry requested that all his medals be reissued, and, more recently, that he received a revised DD-214 listing an Honorable Discharge.

Why are we requesting that John Kerry be investigated and indicted now?

In October 2003, Mr. Kerry chose to make his Vietnam War record the centerpiece of his campaign for the presidency; this has been especially true since his Democrat Presidential primary victory in March 2004. Outraged by this and in response, the more than 180,000 signatories of the above-referenced Petition for Investigation and Indictment chose to make Mr. Kerry's war record the centerpiece of their campaign to disqualify him from public office.

In doing so, Petitioners cite the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3. The pertinent language states: "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Of note, there is no statute of limitations on treason.

It is not Petitioners' intent that this Petition for Investigation and Indictment be acted on prior to the 2 November election as this would be disruptive to the election process. Such action by the Justice Department would only be viewed as "political" in nature. It is, however, Petitioners' intent to ensure that Sen. Kerry's actions are subject to investigative review in order to conclusively determine whether he is legally qualified to hold any future office in accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment.

Regardless of the outcome of Sen. Kerry's campaign for president, be it known that Petitioners remain committed to holding Sen. Kerry accountable for his actions.

Respectfully submitted,

Mark Alexander
Executive Editor and Publisher,
The Federalist Patriot

Petition and signature account attached.

SBD
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
Have you taken a look at this petition to indict Senator John Forbes Kerry.

http://patriotpetitions.us/kerry/letter.asp

<<snip for space>>

SBD

I've seen it. I'm guessing that they'll ignore it. However, if I take the materiel to the local US F*****g Attorney, they'll at least have to log the complaint. If the evidence is strong enough and they refuse to move forward, there is a possible case to be made against the individual US F*****g Attorney(s) for aiding and abetting after the fact, or at least for violating their oath as officers of the court.

SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have copies of Section 1162, 1163, and Title 18 posted on SwiftBoatArchives.com in case you want to quote the entire sections as well as tried cases.

SBD
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
I have copies of Section 1162, 1163, and Title 18 posted on SwiftBoatArchives.com in case you want to quote the entire sections as well as tried cases.

SBD

I'd be grateful if you could send me the links, thank you.

kate
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some of the evidence is in the congressional record

Complete John Kerry Testimony, 04/22/71
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/index.php?topic=Testimony
Quote:
Mr. KERRY: But I would like to say, in answering that, that I do not believe it is necessary to stall any longer. I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binh's points it has been stated time and time again, and was stated by Senator Vance Hartke when he returned from Paris, and it has been stated by many other officials of this Government, if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned.
Quote:
Mr. KERRY: Mr. Chairman, I realize that full well as a study of political science. I realize that we cannot negotiate treaties and I realize that even my visits in Paris, precedents had been set by Senator McCarthy and others, in a sense are on the borderline of private individuals negotiating, et cetera. I understand these things.

and some fbi documents in this thread
http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=74759&sid=#74759

and...he admitted the same in his interviews with Gerald Nicosia for Nicosia's article about the VVAW..wonder if Nicosia has him on tape?
http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=103838&sid=#103838
Quote:
Kerry had been introduced to the VVAW in 1969 by his sister Peggy, but his attention was focused on running for Congress in Massachusetts at that point. After deciding not to run in 1970, he and his new wife, Julia Thorne, traveled to France in May to meet Madame Nguyen Thi Binh and other Viet Cong and Communist Vietnamese representatives to the Paris peace talks, a trip he now calls a "fact-finding mission."
Quote:
The next month, in February, (1971) McCusker recalls walking into VVAW's national office in New York and discovering to his dismay that Kerry was in charge of the meeting…………., Kerry began sounding unlike an officer, talking about his Paris trip to meet the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong delegates and about his great respect for the Vietnamese.

blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anybody think to bring a rope? Twisted Evil
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Bloop Gun Reply with quote

M-79 Grenade Launcher. Fairy Kerry should recognize one of them. Maybe he'd do the job for us. Or, give one to Old Battle Ax. Heck of a lot easier than riggin' up a plane crash...............
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.combatvetsagainstkerry.com/
Combat Vets Againt Kerry
Quote:
Yes, We are Still Around - New site will be up by New Years, 2005.

We defeated John Kerry for the presidency. But we have not eliminated him from the Federal Government. The next couple of years will be devoted to THAT effort.

Next Steps
We took some time off after the election, and we're now working on a new site dedicated to getting John Kerry out of the senate, and out of public life. The new site will be up by New Years, featuring all those reasons John Kerry should be charged with Treason and Sedition, and convicted.

In the meantime, if you wish, please visit our Pre-election site HEREhttp://www.combatvetsagainstkerry.com/indexpe.html

there are several groups pursuing efforts against Kerry,
coordination of efforts could be useful...someone to take a lead role and bring the efforts of the groups together.?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: