SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tarnished Crown

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Tarnished Crown Reply with quote

I got this email today that illustrates a well known fact that when a Democrat (IE Barbara Boxer and gang) point their finger at Republicans accusing them of stealing the election, it is to cover up their criminal deeds.

Democrat Christine Gregoire is scheduled to be sworn in as Washington state's governor next week after winning a controversial manual recount by 129 votes. But according to a new poll taken by Seattle's KING-TV, the state's residents still believe that Republican Dino Rossi won by a margin of 56% to 35%. When asked if Mr. Rossi should concede, those surveyed said "no" by a 53% to 36% margin. Most significantly, they supported holding another election by a 20-point margin. The same idea was endorsed by respected former Republican Governor Dan Evans last week.

Those numbers reflect a growing sentiment that the state's election process was hopelessly compromised in Seattle's King County, which has a long history of incompetent vote-counting. County officials have yet to adequately explain why they tallied 3,539 more votes than the number of people who voted. A handwriting analyst hired by the state's home-building industry believes there is strong evidence that one person may have signed over 300 provisional ballots cast in a controversial precinct in which hundreds of voters listed the county's administration building as their home address.

King County election officials insist nothing is amiss. "There's many reasons why the number is different," says Bill Huennekens. He promises that election officials will be "coming together with all those numbers and seeing exactly where we're at." But by then Ms. Gregoire will have been sworn in as governor after a vote count that many believe was hopelessly tainted.

State law requires each county to certify its vote only after a "full, true and correct representation of the votes cast." Right now, no one can say with certainty that the law has been followed in Washington State. It's time to call in both state investigators and the FBI and have a look at the anomalies in this race. The outcome may not change, but at least some of the myriad of unanswered questions about the vote count may be resolved.

--John Fund
Wall Street Journal Opinions

The sad part is that part of their plan worked. While all of us focused on Ohio, they stole the Governor's race in Washington. I won't even go into what is happening here in San Diego as it is too disgusting to add on top of this. I am working on a way to expose the San Diego thieves on my website SaveSanDiego.org. I just started, but it shouldn't take long to fill with Union Thug stories and the most outrageous pension system ever invented. In the center of it all is another election that the Dems are trying to steal, the Mayoral race. I guess after so many years of practice with lying and intimidation, the Dems have started to perfect it on the West Coast.

SBD
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate Topic.

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18046

Please consider copy/pasting your comments into the ongoing topic.

Thanks.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: