SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

McCain: "Hillary Would Be Good President"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: McCain: "Hillary Would Be Good President" Reply with quote

Go here to read Senator McCain's endorsement of Senator Clinton:

(Ensure all children and pets are not in the area when you read this story. Only view two hours after eating.)

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/2/20/112022.shtml

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Independent that leans right of center.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thought is, apparently, like a narcotic to Russert. Are we going to get a weekly dose of Russert in Oz for the forseeable future? Rolling Eyes
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Once again. Reply with quote

I've said it before..........John McPain will someday not recognize his own wife. Could be getting close.
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor John..do you think he is at the point of intervention?

Leeman
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leeman wrote:
Poor John..do you think he is at the point of intervention?

Leeman

Affirmative. If he is courting the Red Queen, that takes him out of contention and out of any world of sanity known to us. He is in a delusional RINO world.

This is Captain McQueeg looking for his strawberries.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His resume never impressed me, and his I like John act never impressed me. I'll trade him for Zell, and i'll throw in alot of boot, the beast might need a new limo driver! Cool Wink Laughing
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain has apparently hitched his wagon to another falling "Star". He better not get too cozy with the opposition or he will get caught up in the next Clinton Saga. "Hillary Gate". You can bet the California fundraising efforts for her Senate campaign have not gone unnoticed by the FEC, DOJ, FBI and any other three-letter office in government.

Some people who were directly involved are spilling their guts and the only holdup for an indictment is the presentation of an airtight case to a Federal Grand Jury. Let’s see if they have the “Right Stuff” and follow through to convict the Red Queen and her Coachmen. Mad

Cool Cool Cool

GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt wrote:
McCain has apparently hitched his wagon to another falling "Star". He better not get too cozy with the opposition or he will get caught up in the next Clinton Saga. "Hillary Gate". You can bet the California fundraising efforts for her Senate campaign have not gone unnoticed by the FEC, DOJ, FBI and any other three-letter office in government.

Some people who were directly involved are spilling their guts and the only holdup for an indictment is the presentation of an airtight case to a Federal Grand Jury. Let’s see if they have the “Right Stuff” and follow through to convict the Red Queen and her Coachmen. Mad

Cool Cool Cool

My brother thinks she will survive it, but Phantom I am with you in thinking this is huge and will sink her. People are going to prison yet again who are involved with the grifters and either they will be killed, fall on the sword, or talk. I think this particular person involved with the latest california fundraiser will speak.

My brother thinks his Moonie dellusions will lead him to fall on the sword thinking Hillary will be elected president and later pardon him, but I think most rational people are beginning to realize the democratic party is dead. And until they clean out their tent will continue to be dead.

He will speak.
GM Strong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After analyzing the past few days, I have come to the conclusion that Hillary and other Liberal Democrats consider McCain to be their pet Republican. He is tame and won't growl at them and if they offer him a treat he will sit up and 'Speak'. The treat is unknown, but he must get something for it. He sure doesn't behave that way for his own party.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mccains voice is getting smaller--and --smaller. he reminds me of that movie the fly (orig. version)---help me!---heeeelllp---meeeeeee! Shocked
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most Democrats along with RINO Senator McCain appear to have anointed Hillary as their candidate for 2008. So to be fair, I decided to see what significant lifetime contributions to society she made and what experience she has leading large complex organizations.

Well she did practice law so she has a basic understanding of the Constitution, but needs more study to really understand it in its’ entirety, not just the parts she likes.

She was a savvy cattle speculator, so she had some business sense. This was offset by her failed real estate investments; so I will have to get her overall Fail for conducting business.

She was the First Lady of Arkansas so she made public appearances and most likely used her expertise to judge hog calling contests and the like. It does appear from the stories coming out of Arkansas she didn’t manage her home well, when you consider the behavior of her husband. Can we say she managed a Dysfunctional Governor’s Mansion?

Hillary was the First Lady of the United States and immediately set up on her arrival a Co-Presidency of her own in the East Wing of the Whitehouse with an enormous staff. This Co-Presidency worked well to maintain the policies already in play when they took office and overcame the fact that her husband was more interested in mentoring interns than in leading the country. Her efforts to have Government Sponsored Healthcare failed and the only thing I can remember she did that was positive, is when she nailed President Clinton with the cell phone on Air Force One. Of course in many states she would be arrested for assaulting a spouse, but I think there were mitigating circumstances surrounding this incident. Can we say she managed a Dysfunctional Whitehouse?

Now we arrive at Senator Clinton representing the great state of New York. I think we can safely say she rode on the former President’s shoulders to her seat in the Senate. Prior to running for the Senate Hillary was introduced as. Hillary “Rodham” Clinton she then dropped her family name and used her husband’s surname exclusively from this point on, as she postured herself for the future. I reviewed her Senate voting record and confirmed she has never found a liberal spending bill she didn’t like. Only recently has she begun to moderate her positions, but the underlying truth is she is a dyed in the wool tax and spend liberal who believes Government should run the people. Not my idea of how the founding fathers intended it, so I will give her a Fail as a Senator.

Remember a Leopard can roll around in the Arkansas mud and camouflage their spots, but the rain of truth will reveal them again.

Cool Cool Cool

GM Strong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She has accomplished one thing of note. After years of living in public housing, she wrote some fiction books and bought a little country home in NY with the proceeds. She and her husband have a comfortable living in a home of their own, finally, while he enjoys his retirement and she earns a little to support them as a US Senator. Just a regular middle class couple like you and me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
She has accomplished one thing of note. After years of living in public housing, she wrote some fiction books and bought a little country home in NY with the proceeds. She and her husband have a comfortable living in a home of their own, finally, while he enjoys his retirement and she earns a little to support them as a US Senator. Just a regular middle class couple like you and me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So who ever bought her book? I wouldn't buy it off the clearance rack at K-Mart when the blue light is spinning.

Your right GM; it finally took the election of George W. for the Clintons to realize the dream of home ownership and move off the public housing dole.

Cool Cool

homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their own house? Ha! The Secret Service must use an outbuilding on the property so the Clintons are charging the government enough to make the payments on the whole thing. They are living in taxpayer bought accomodations....still.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: