SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now the Democratic Party is pro-war

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Now the Democratic Party is pro-war Reply with quote

I thought the Democrats and the Liberals were anti-war and pro-peace. I felt like I was watching a WWII propaganda film last night. All the Dems needed was John Wayne.

More disturbing, Kerry said, "I will never hesitate to use force when required. Any attack will be met with swift and certain response."

Say what? We don't want to be attacked you (edited by Admin). Tell us what you will do to prevent one.

Go Air Force!!! Medics, we're there when you need us.
U S Army EOD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Kerry is promilitary, who taught him how to salute? I watched him do that at the Democratic National Convention, after I figured out I wasn't really watching the Jerry Springer Show. His salute is just as sloppy as Bill Cinton's was and probably means about the same thing. Laughing

CO
8th Ord Det (EOD) ROK 68-69
542 Ord Det (EOD) CONUS 70-71
99th Ord Det (EOD) RVN 72-73
84rules
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Now the Democratic Party is pro-war Reply with quote

Doc Jerry wrote:

More disturbing, Kerry said, "I will never hesitate to use force when required. Any attack will be met with swift and certain response."

Kerry would have been more sincere if he had said, "I will never hesitate to use force when required. Any attack will be met with swift and certain response as will be permitted by the United Nations, France, Germany, Spain and the Phillipines."

Last edited by 84rules on Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

84Rules:

Great observation!!! At least, it would have been sincere.

Go Air Force!!! Medics, we're there when you need us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: