SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Finally home Reply with quote

Smile Some 700 men and women of the Oregon National Guard, the 2-62 began arriving at Fort Lewis WA afte more than a year deployment with Iraqui Freedom. The first planeload touched down yesterday. The unit suffered 8 kia and numerous wia, one of the highest casualty count for a NG unit/

I want to say welcome home, job well done, and thank all of them for seving and sacrificing for us.

The 2-162 will be deactivated at a ceromony at the Salem, Or armory on March 31.

If any one sees these brave warriors on there trek along I-5 give them a wave and a honk.

Want to say thanks to them - go here http://www.blasted-brothers.org/guestbook -
Index page is http://www.blasted-brothers.org/
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a time set for the ceremony? I would like to attend it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: