SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why can't the Courts see the evilness of Michael Schiavo?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject: Why can't the Courts see the evilness of Michael Schiavo? Reply with quote

I haven't posted in quite a while, but do still like to check this site from time to time to see what my old friends are saying!

As the title of my post says, this is another Schiavo thread. I have read and studied a lot of stuff about the Terri Schiavo case, and I keep coming up with the same thought. It is: there is something we don't know about Michael Schiavo, and if it was found out in time, Terri might receive justice in this life, not just in the next!!!!! Like Terri, I am a woman in my forties. I did not marry to my wonderful husband until I was 33, but, while in my twenties, I knew men like Michael Schiavo. After searching numerous articles I am convinced that Michael is literally consumed with "controlling" Terri and getting the ultimate revenge against her. He hates her now more than ever because of the "attention" she is getting. I read that before Terri's "accident" that Michael kept track of her odometer on her car and often did not allow her to see family or friends, presumably because of jealousy. He was fired from six jobs in the two years leading up to Terri's accident, and they mostly lived on Terri's earnings. They had had a huge fight the day before her injury because Terri had spent too much money on a haircut! My friends, in my opinion, this is just the tip of the iceberg. he was most likely abusing Terri all along (and is probably now abusing his mistress), and someone, somewhere knows enough about it to have Michael removed as Terri's guardian. For the love all that is good and Sacred in this World, may that person speak up before its too late!
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over on Terrisfight.org, they have a pdf file of a bone scan done a year after terri was admitted to the hospital. The Schindler family didn't find out about it or receive it until 2002, long past Florida's Statute of Limitations, according to the County Prosecuter there.

Several bones were found to have been broken and still healing during that scan including neck bones, femur, all over her body.

Even after this coming to light, Judge Greer asks no questions and leaves that dirtbag as her guardian!

If he were truly concerned for her welfare, which we all know he isn't, he wouldn't have denied all therapy and medical care due her after he received 1.3 million dollars to pay for her care. Best I can tell, pro-euthanasia attorney, Felos, has received the bulk of that money in efforts to have Terri killed, with the blessings of Judge Greer.

Is this a good old boys club there or what???????
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good question. I've been hearing about this situation off and on for years. From what I had heard, Mr. Schiavo is a creep. That's without learning what I have in the past couple of weeks. What I've learned is that he is a criminal.

What is outrageous is that the authorities have refused to investigate this guy or the circumstances behind Terri's injuries.

Just like they have ignored all the doctors that say she is not PVS and can benefit from rehabilitation.

Omitting evidence from the official record is the way a judge shapes the outcome of the trial. Look at OJ. All the incriminating evidence was not admitted. Yet, in the civil suit where all evidence was examined, OJ lost.

I really can't express how disgusted I am that a handicapped woman is suffering and dying right this moment because a corrupt judge wants to help his friends in the euthanasia lobby. The Federal Judge is a big disappointment but then, judges cover for each other all the time. Of course, I hope that Congress does something since this judge is NOT doing what the law recently passed stated. Is Congress so powerless? After all, that little state judge refused them with absolutely no consequences. So now, we can all ignore a subpoena from Congress right?

My only hope is that if they succeed in killing her, that the state confiscates the body, since it will be murder, and do an autopsy. Then, when it is found that she was strangled and that her condition was not as was claimed, some big lawyer in the country donates his time and files a major civil suit against Schiavo, Cranford, Greer and Felos. Get a venue that will listen to all the evidence. It is obvious there have been numerous caregivers over the years that have tried to blow the whistle on the abuse. There have been friends of Terri's and of course the family. Yet, the only people that have been listened to are Schiavo and whomever he has selected. The GAL recommeneded against removing the feeding tube. The judge got rid of him. That right there should have been grounds for a new judge. The judge gets rid of the GAL that he appointed because he didn't like what he said? How outrageous is that?

Yet, the left has latched onto this situation. A loving family is demonized. Politicians that actually tried to do the right thing are the villians. I'm really sick of it. Just as I"m sick of posters claiming Terri has no cerebral cortex. How do they know? Have they opened her skull? Of course not. Yet, just like the media, they parade the lies and adore the real criminal, Michael Schiavo. Not putting him on the hotseat where he belongs. Or giving a forum to all the caregivers that have given affidavits trying to help Terri telling about the neglect, the denial of rehab and not allowing her to be fed by mouth.

I only wish that Greer was forced to stay in Terri's room the entire time. Wouldn't do anygood for Schiavo, Felos or Cranford; they have no conscience. I also wish they'd put a web cam up so all these wonderful people who think Terri should be brutally starved to death can enjoy the show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: