SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terri and the Liberal wish for her death

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Terri and the Liberal wish for her death Reply with quote

I look at the polls on whether Terri should have the feeding tube removed or not and am amazed at the 70 to 30 percent for the removal of the tube. I am also amazed at the Liberal reaction to this poll. The liberals will hold strong to these polls and destroy their party in the process. A society cannot react to majority polls which are contrary to natural law and remain strong, yet because Clinton was able to triangulate weak Republicans through Dick Morris poll theories we are at an impasse where the poll competes with societal humanity.

John Adams famously said in his ‘Defence of the Constitutions’ that the new aristocrat would be someone who is able to garner the vote of another.

Once the ignorant American majority realizes the specifics of this case their wrath will be pointed at the Liberals. As John Adams knew so well all it takes is for the informed to educate the ignorant.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much longer until the Libs are wearing their brown shirts and swastika arm bands?????

Seems I remember, in history class, we prosecuted and executed Nazi's and Japanese war criminals for starving their citizens in camps. Now, they wish the embrace the very praqctices that ended up in the holocaust?

For an idea of what Terri faces in this "humane, euphoric, painless and totally natural" procedure, click on the link below and read the "protocol" the hospice prepared for her;

Terri's 'Exit Protocol'

Most telling from the article: “In this case, Dr. Kevorkian would be more humane than what they intend to do to Terri.”
GenrXr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
How much longer until the Libs are wearing their brown shirts and swastika arm bands?????

Seems I remember, in history class, we prosecuted and executed Nazi's and Japanese war criminals for starving their citizens in camps. Now, they wish the embrace the very praqctices that ended up in the holocaust?

For an idea of what Terri faces in this "humane, euphoric, painless and totally natural" procedure, click on the link below and read the "protocol" the hospice prepared for her;

Terri's 'Exit Protocol'

Most telling from the article: “In this case, Dr. Kevorkian would be more humane than what they intend to do to Terri.”

Lew, the Liberals have made a mistake on this. Your passion will domino as will many. The left has forgotten what makes America great and its a belief in some very simple values which they reject. America believes our greatness is granted by a higher being and as long as the left rejects that premise we will continue to be at odds, yet still do good around the world.

That higher being is God
Sailor in the Desert
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I look into this, the more her husband stinks. There is some thing deeper going on here and I am begining to think her husband has more to do with her original injuries then has been found out.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sailor in the Desert wrote:
The more I look into this, the more her husband stinks. There is some thing deeper going on here and I am begining to think her husband has more to do with her original injuries then has been found out.

I agree sailor, something really bad is happening here.
Sailor in the Desert
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what stood out from Dr. Hammesfahr's 2002 report on her condition that has me wondering:

"Interestingly, I have seen this pattern of mixed brain (cerebral) and spinal cord findings in a patient once before, a patient who was asphyxiated."

Could it be there was some foul play here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: