SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

McCain and Warner holdouts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: McCain and Warner holdouts. Reply with quote

There are apparently 1 Republican and 5 RINOs holding out on nuking the Judicial filibusters. John Warner of VA is the Republican and is squishy Embarassed . The RINOS are Hagel(NE) Shocked , Snowe(ME) Shocked , Cummings (ME) Shocked , Chafee (RI-no) Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes and TAHH DAHHH Capt McQueeg himself , Jooohhhnnn McCain Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad . Just who in Hades does he think he represents. Obviously it is the Democrats, not the people who elected him. Lets get after these people. Next time I hear someone talk McCain for Pres. I'll be tempted to deck him.
Sailor in the Desert
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to remember who is a major funder McCain's Reform Institute. None other then George Soros, through his Open Society group.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: