SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BEWARE: Elders, Vets, & other "undesireables"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: BEWARE: Elders, Vets, & other "undesireables" Reply with quote

Hey folks,

This is a "right to die" case, right?

WRONG! It is a right to murder case!

Just now, on FOX, I heard them bellyaching about how much this is "costing the taxpayers".

So, what do we have to gleen from all of this. Well, today they are calling it a "right to die", but tomorrow it will become an "obligation to die", with the court making the determinations.

Of course, they won't couch it in those terms, but that will be the result. And these liberal judges don't like elders, vets, and other undesirables, you know, like those pesky people who believe in freedom.

Even if you have your wishes in writing, the court will interpret your words to mean whatever that judge wants. This is how they plan to "control healthcare costs" that are "bankrupting the country!"

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to agree, but you are right. While I am personally somewhat ambivalent about the Schiavo case since I still don't feel I have enough information, this case launches us down the slippery slope to euthenasia against the will of those to be euthanized.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: