SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Felos's "Winner's Speech"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Felos's "Winner's Speech" Reply with quote

George Felos's obnoxiously long press conference explaining how peaceful & beautiful Terri looks as her wishes are finally being honored made my stomach turn. Yeah, starving and dehydrating humans look really lovely, to be sure! How sick! What a sleeze.
Pretty insensitive to the parents. to give a "Winner's Speech" while she lay dying.
I pray her death sends a much needed moral message and all of her pain and injustice will not have been in vain.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he's convinced me. No longer will I donate any money to help end world hunger. Why should I interfere with the natural beauty of death by starvation? Why deprive underprivileged children around the world of the peaceful, beautiful euphoria of starving to death? Shocked

If death by starvation is so beautiful, so wonderful, so euphoric, why doesn't he, Michael Schiavo and George Greer start practicing it themselves? Seems to me they make sure their bellies stay full. Mad Evil or Very Mad
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeb@myflorida.com

Send Jeb an email and tell him to have the B***s to do the right thing
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent point, Lew!

The next time I hear a "save the starving" plea, I will think the very same.

Funny, with all the money that has gone to the "starving", I'd be willing to bet they pocket the money and rationalize it to themselves that they couldn't possibly deprive the "starving" of the "peaceful, beautiful euphoria of starving to death."

The part that made me the most sick was when he said that they are NOT adminstering morphine, because it is not accepted practice.

Baloney, they just want to save every dime they can, since legally they can do anything.

And Governor Bush is behaving like a scared puppet:

Quote:
Reprinted from NewsMax.com

Former Adviser Presses Gov. Bush to Launch Criminal Investigation to Save Schiavo
By Dave Eberhart, NewsMax.com
Saturday, March 26, 2005

Although Florida governor Jeb Bush has for all intents and purposes tossed in the towel in any eleventh-hour rescue of Terri Shiavo, at least one former legal advisor is admonishing the chief executive for not using the state's criminal laws as authority to intervene – without the need for family or judicial approval – and reinsert the hospice patient's feeding tube.

Richard Thompson, the president and chief counsel of the Thomas Moore Law Center, says doing so would preserve the life of a material witness in a potential criminal case.

The launching of a formal criminal investigation into possible abuse of the helpless patient would allow the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to remove Schiavo from the custody of her current guardian – husband Michael Schiavo, who has been for years dedicated to terminating the artificial feeding of his brain-damaged wife.

Today, Thompson once more affirmed that Florida Governor Jeb Bush has the legal authority to utilize state criminal laws to prevent the death of Terri Schiavo.

Legal Memos

Pointing to two legal memos prepared by the Thomas More Law Center which were delivered to Governor Bush in October of 2003, Thompson again urged Bush to launch a formal criminal investigation into the facts surrounding the disability of Schiavo.

The two letters dated October 15th and 16th point to the constitutional authority of Governor Bush to order the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate violations of criminal laws.

The letters cite a number of facts suggesting Terri Schiavo is a victim of domestic abuse and neglect, and may be a victim of domestic violence.

The October 15 letter concludes that a growing number of facts establish probable cause to "conduct a full criminal investigation of the circumstances surrounding the disability of Schiavo. To date, the facts of this case have not yet been viewed through the lens of a criminal investigation. Shamefully, the government's investigatory resources have not been brought to bear on discovering the truth in this case."

Speaking Thursday in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Thompson once again urged Governor Bush to launch a formal criminal investigation and remove Terri Schiavo from the custody of her current guardian.

He further indicated that the consent of Schiavo's guardian is not necessary to obtain custody of Terri. Thompson also offered the assistance of attorneys from the Thomas More Law Center to assist the Governors staff if needed.

The two legal opinions were prepared and delivered to Governor Bush in October of 2003, after Schiavo's feeding tube was removed.

Thompson noted that Bush through his aides requested the legal counsel at the time, but instead chose to work with the Florida legislature to pass emergency legislation to prevent the death of Schiavo.

Ironically, it was authorities from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement that rode to the rescue of the starving Shiavo on Oct. 21, 2003 - in the wake of the passage of the so-called "Terri's Law." At that time, she was six days into her enforced and life-threatening fast.

The extraordinary one-page bill was passed by the Florida legislature and signed into law by Bush in less than 24 hours, but later challenged by Schiavo's husband and held to be unconstitutional.

Judge Greer Again

Florida's Pinellas Circuit Court Judge George Greer has ruled that under general welfare regulations the state cannot take Schiavo into custody, nor provide her food or water. However, the firm judicial ruling was specifically addressed to an effort by the state's Department of Children and Families to civilly rescue the brain-injured woman by physically removing her.

At the time of Greer's ruling there was no ongoing criminal investigation – as, indeed, there is none today.

http://newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/3/25/151900.shtml

The more I look, the more obvious criminal activity has been going on in this case, besides the obvious murder.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that if the good people of America really knew what Felos was into, they would all be outraged. Psychic Communication? Please, this guy is whacked.
http://www.bluedolphinpublishing.com/Litigation.htm
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"
Quote:
This book could be called 'God in the Courtroom.' It is a wonderful and amazing step on the path that our legal system must take if it is to truly heal and resolve the differences that arise between us. This book is a miracle. I am going to call George Felos God's Lawyer from now on." Neale Donald Walsch, author of Conversations with God

Uh, did they forget "separation of Church and State?" We can have "God's Lawyer" arguing the "beauty of death by starvation," but we cannot display the Ten Commandments?

Where is the ACLU on this? Why, I do believe they are in support of "God's Lawyer." Wink
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Where is the ACLU on this? Why, I do believe they are in support of "God's Lawyer"

You're right Lew:

http://www.rense.com/general43/shoack.htm
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attempts to contact "God's Lawyer" directly leads to a talent Agency out of New Jersey. So, I emailed them asking they forward my "thanks" along to Mr. Felos Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I hope you forward this to Mr. Felos and give him my thanks for his excellent work on Terri Schiavo.

I listened intently to his speech today on TV and I must tell you, he opened my eyes when he described Mrs. Schiavo as in a "beautiful" state now, as she is starving to death.

Due to his speech, I am encouraging everyone I know to stop any and all support they now have in effect help to end world hunger by donating monies to feed starving children worldwide. Like Mrs. Schiavo, they too must be allowed to share in the wonderful and beautiful experience of death by starvation.

I don't know how I will ever be able to thank Mr. Felos enough for enlightening me. What a dunce I've been all these years actually trying to interfere in God's natural beauty of starvation. Please pass these comments along to him and encourage him to keep up the good work.

Thanking you from the bottom of my heart

EAGLE TALENT
Tanya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meditation for Lawyers

George J. Felos

http://www.clwbar.org/resipsa/april-may01/article380.html

"We suffer the fate of the sorcerer's apprentice. If you remember the movie Fantasia, Mickey Mouse disobediently uses his master's magic to animate broomsticks to fill a vat with buckets of well-water (the apprentice's task), but when the job is completed, he can't stop the magical workers from dumping more water and flooding the castle. A drowning Mickey is saved by the return of the sorcerer, who angrily utters the proper incantation to stop the spell. We have created these vast and useful intellects to do our bidding, yet without learning how to operate the shut-off switch, our willing servants can demonize us by preventing the relaxation, renewal, and inner peace that are necessary for our well-being."
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Attempts to contact "God's Lawyer" directly leads to a talent Agency out of New Jersey. So, I emailed them asking they forward my "thanks" along to Mr. Felos Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I hope you forward this to Mr. Felos and give him my thanks for his excellent work on Terri Schiavo.

I listened intently to his speech today on TV and I must tell you, he opened my eyes when he described Mrs. Schiavo as in a "beautiful" state now, as she is starving to death.

Due to his speech, I am encouraging everyone I know to stop any and all support they now have in effect help to end world hunger by donating monies to feed starving children worldwide. Like Mrs. Schiavo, they too must be allowed to share in the wonderful and beautiful experience of death by starvation.

I don't know how I will ever be able to thank Mr. Felos enough for enlightening me. What a dunce I've been all these years actually trying to interfere in God's natural beauty of starvation. Please pass these comments along to him and encourage him to keep up the good work.

Thanking you from the bottom of my heart

EAGLE TALENT

Like your style Lew. Let him try to spin out of that.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I am in the mood for a letter writing campaign, I also emailed the ACLU of Florida the following:

Quote:
I am writing this to thank you for all the excellent work you have done over the years protecting the American Public from needless exposure to Christian artifacts. However, I am left a bit dismayed to discover you have now aligned yourselves with Mr. George Felos, a “Spiritual Advocate.”

From Blue Dolphin Publishing’s website, a review of his book, “Litigation as Spiritual Practice,” reveals: “Litigation as Spiritual Practice describes the excitement and drama of the courtroom, and the ecstasy and anguish of spiritual evolution in a combative environment.”

Reviews of his book reveal:

"Here is a masterful blend of spiritual awareness and legal expertise" Alan Cohen, author of Wisdom of the Heart

"This book could be called 'God in the Courtroom…’ I am going to call George Felos God's Lawyer from now on." Neale Donald Walsch, author of Conversations with God

This indicates, at least to this non-legally trained mind, somewhat of a dichotomy. On one hand, you have protected us by fighting to remove the Ten Commandments from Courtrooms as well as to remove “In God We Trust” from Public scenes and the Pledge of Allegiance. On the other hand, you support God in the courtroom by helping Mr. Felos on his spiritual quest to have us all share in the “beauty” of death by starvation, as he described just today in his speech on Television in regards to Mrs. Terri Schiavo.

With your support, a religious view of “euphoria, beauty and naturally peaceful” death is being allowed to happen in Florida Courtrooms. The understanding of the two differing aims escapes me.

However, due to your efforts as well as Mr. Felos’s speech today on television, I do have a more spiritual understanding of what Mrs. Schiavo is ascending to. I was so impressed with the speech and the description of her being in such a beautiful state, I am now encouraging everyone I know to stop supporting and donating to efforts to feed hungry children and adults all over the world. I now see they too must be allowed, encouraged even, sharing in the wonderful beauty described by Mr. Felos. Whether or not there is a God or just Nature, their experiencing this same wonderful spiritual enlightenment of death by starvation must be allowed to happen.

Even though I do not understand the opposing support of the issues, I do thank you, as well as Mr. Felos, for helping me see the error of my ways by contributing so much pain and suffering worldwide by donating what I could to help feed these people. I hope I may be forgiven for the error of trying to feed starving children when they were destined to the beauty of death by starvation.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,

aclufl@aclufl.org
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie 2004 said
Quote:
And Governor Bush is behaving like a scared puppet:

I don't think so! This is exactly what he has been doing!
pursuing the criminal investigation to nail Michael.
And he just got some reluctant
witnesses to give up the evidence.
I suspected this when I heard yesterday that Bush had all staff
combing files at the Dept. of Health and subpoening testimony
at Fla. Dept. of Law Enforcement. I think tey got what they need.

This may save Terri!! I HOPE! I HOPE!

IT'S MURDER ONE IF TERRI DIES!

See my MUST READ topic!!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so nauseating to watch Felos' news conference.

add this to the pot of strangeness with this group, if it wasnt so sad, you'd have to laugh out loud at this one
http://americandigest.org/
scroll down to March 21
Quote:
Bride of Dracula: George Felos' Wife is Also A "New Age Attorney"
"Constance Felos, holistic lawyer, is opening The Healing Center of Dunedin. Also an LMT, energy healer, Reiki Master, certified Louise Hay teacher, author and life strategist."
Quote:
While attending a New Wave seminar (Kryon channeling) in California last year, I listened as a woman asked a question. She was involved in a bitter legal dispute with a former partner about a real estate deal. She was filled with anger and resentment, fearful that in order to obtain what was rightfully hers, she would have to project that anger at her opponent and engage in unbridled legal warfare. My compassion and empathy for the woman's plight impelled me to write the outline for the book How To Bring a Lawsuit With Love. --

Constance M. Felos is a practicing attorney. She provides seminars on How to Bring A Lawsuit With Love and is available for speaking engagements. Dunedin FL (727) 736-1402. Constancefelos@aol.com.

How to Bring A Lawsuit With Love?!? This have any roots in the scientology stuff??
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Energy Healer? That's a new one. To think the msm is making the parents look nuts. Wrong again.
Tanya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the bride

http://kryon.com/inspiritmag/archives/article%20archives/2001/01-articles/lawlove-print.html

From hubby
He hangs out with friends -- ministers, yoga teachers, but no lawyers. He bought a Steinway grand piano and plays Beethoven on it. He invites friends over for chanting -- "I am that I am. I am that I am." -- while he plays the harmonium.

http://www.sptimes.com/News/052501/Floridian/The_spirit_and_the_la.shtml

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: