SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Civil suit ?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Civil suit ????? Reply with quote

Will Terri's parents take that low life husband of Terri to court with a wrongful death lawsuit. I can think of several more (including Jeb Bush) that should be included but those will all cover for each other

I hope so, I personally believe they may have a case. Hope they get better representation than what they have had in the recent past should they proceed that way.

Any lawyer types got a comment to us lay people?
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last I heard, and I'm surely not a lawyer type, Bobby Schindler stated on TV, in response to questioning, that he was defintely interested in looking into a murder 1 charge.

From a non-legal stand point, meaning I'm not a lawyer, if that happens, I'd also like to see Felos and Greer, at least, names as accessories to murder, if they do.

In reality, given that they keep getting away with everything and our powerful leaders blink each time, once the cremation is finished and her ashes are sent to Pennsylvania and scattered, there will be no evidence and they will skate, in this life, anyway.

What concerns me more is how our society just accepts her death and necessary and peaceful, as described by the killers. This may not be the first death by starvation in this country, but it isn't the last and it is the one that made the practice public. History repeats itself in our Free Society.

Where will our Nuremberg be???
RogerRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Last I heard, and I'm surely not a lawyer type, Bobby Schindler stated on TV, in response to questioning, that he was defintely interested in looking into a murder 1 charge.

I can hardly see that happening as everyone up to the sUPREME cOURT has said this murder was legal but a jury in a civil case may see things differently
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
In reality, given that they keep getting away with everything and our powerful leaders blink each time, once the cremation is finished and her ashes are sent to Pennsylvania and scattered, there will be no evidence and they will skate, in this life, anyway.

What concerns me more is how our society just accepts her death and necessary and peaceful, as described by the killers. This may not be the first death by starvation in this country, but it isn't the last and it is the one that made the practice public. History repeats itself in our Free Society.

Where will our Nuremberg be???

Precisely. The leaders said, "we should err on the side of life". But they don't commit the err. And if they don't, who else we expect or what else we expect from them?
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fail to see the reason to now start dumping on lawyers, politicos and family members who did everything they could, within reason, to save this woman. Yes, there were some political tightropes here, but to excoriate people after the fact because they failed is inappropriate. Had any one of them succeeded, we would be praising them. I personally think it was a failure of the judiciary to apply the law, a lot of back stabbing by some who professed support in the FL Senate, and had some suspicius behind the scene manipulation by the Michael S. side as well. The Schindlers had an uphill fight all along. I think it better now to learn the lessons and not let this go on again. Meanwhile when she passes we honor her memory and see what those who have been wishing for this to show how they react. Will they celebrate?? Who knows.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes, the world just needs a hero. Cowering down from a probate court judge that refuses to honor a congressional subpeona isn't my idea of heroic. Making loud noises one weekend then going into hiding the next, waiting for this to blow over, doesn't fit my definition, either.

There is ample evidence of severe wrongdoing happening in this killing, at a county level. With all the levels of government and law enforcement above that, no one actually acts, just goes on TV stating "I've done all I can."

How many more Terri's will there be? How many have there already been? Out of all of Germany at the start of the holocaust, only one judge stood up against the killing. Now, one judge deems a death wish on flimsy hearsay evidence.

In my opinion, America admires people who stick their guns, even when they disagree with them. Politicians made some loud noises last week. This week, they hid.

Just my 2 cents.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should definately be Congressional hearings on this. It is an outrage that there was a county judge telling Congress to go to the devil and a federal judge doing the same.

There is so much corruption of that county and judge. I will track down the links and post.

The MSM wants this to blow over and is trying to intimidate congress into submission with their phoney polls.

I don't believe for one minute that 70% of the country was against congress & POS from getting involved.

What really upsets me is that they don't follow through (at least till now) with the supeonas & contempt charges.

Just for the record: Always, the very first thing you do when you enter court is DEMAND A TRIAL BY JURY.

You can always change your mind later (which you should not do). But if you don't request it when the suit is filed, you're SOL.

Mom & Dad's lawyers really screwed that up.

I would sue on a wrongful death. Demand that there be an autopsy. The complaint should already be ready.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Barbie2004 on Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Payoff Reply with quote

With these three acting in collusion to such a degree, in an effort to get rid of Terri, there HAS to be a very attractive payoff. Must be life insurance, somewhere.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MEDICAID/MEDICARE & INSURANCE FRAUD!

I don't understand why there isn't an investigation going on as we speak.

There is so much of this on the internet!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the fact that they have started a morphine drip can be used to help with a civil or criminal suit. The doctors think there is the possibility that she could be in pain or they wouldn't do it.
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe that GW is sitting idly by and letting a disabled American citizen be starved to death by a looney judge.
He is the Commander in Chief of all military and law enforcement.
He has Executive Powers just for that reason, to bypass the judiciary and get the job done quick. Where is the compassion?
All it takes is a stroke of the pen, and no judge can touch him.
I hate to admit but Bill Clinton and Janet Reno had more gonads when they seized Elian Gonzales, circumventing the judges.

I never thought I would see a day such as this in the good old US of A.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially when he has the U.S. Constitution & that resent legislation on his side.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
RogerRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I fail to see the reason to now start dumping on lawyers, politicos and family members who did everything they could, within reason, to save this woman.

Within reason is not enough - should be everything they could.

Quote:
Yes, there were some political tightropes here, but to excoriate people after the fact because they failed is inappropriate

Is not what politicians do most of the time - and always look out for their own self interest

Quote:
I think it better now to learn the lessons and not let this go on again.

I guess this is pretty easy to say when the victim is not your daughter

Quote:
Had any one of them succeeded, we would be praising them.

And they certainly would have deserved the praise
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W is in a really tough spot. I am sure he is agonizing over this. He is human and a man of faith. But keep in mind that he is fighting a war and leading the reform of the middle east. To stake his Presidential legacy on this most likely won't happen. It's the harsh reality.
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He took an oath of office to protect and defend the constitution of the USA.
The people shall have the right to LIFE, liberty and persuit of happiness.

That includes Terri! Wether its politically popular or not! Its the right thing to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: