SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"ACCOMPLICES TO MURDER"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: "ACCOMPLICES TO MURDER" Reply with quote

All these judges rulings are not protecting the interests of one side or the other, they are all basically
"ACCOMPLICES TO MURDER"
Even if she had requested no life support, which is in doubdt.
Nowhere in this country does that mean no food or water orally.
It only means "no artificial life support"
But Schiavo and the Judges order for no water orally is not even allowed
to Dogs, let alone a helpless human.
In this great country of ours, all I can say is:
WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When little kids get arrested for trying to bring a dying woman a few drops of water, it turns my stomach.
The same "JUDGES" that allow this inhumane atrocity to happen before our own eyes, have kept Charlie Manson alive, fed, clothed, with free room and board for years and years with taxpayer paid for endless appeals.
All this in a country whose motto is "IN GOD WE TRUST"?
If Jesus is up there watching us I'm sure He has been in tears for the past couple weeks
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to think, Cooey (I think that is his name), the guy that killed Jessica Lunsford was on a "suicide watch".

This is what "Terri wanted", but this child killer, who may want to kill himself, can't.

Where is the sense in this?

We are being duped by our masters.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony54 wrote:
When little kids get arrested for trying to bring a dying woman a few drops of water, it turns my stomach.
The same "JUDGES" that allow this inhumane atrocity to happen before our own eyes, have kept Charlie Manson alive, fed, clothed, with free room and board for years and years with taxpayer paid for endless appeals.

Imagine what that looks like to the rest of the world.
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lunatics are definitely running the asylum in this country.

Federal judges are pissed that our Congress did it's duty and passed a law to give a dying cripple another chance at life. That chance meant some federal judge somewhere had to agree that maybe that deaf, dumb and blind state judge (sure plays a mean pinball) made a mistake. Or maybe there was new evidence he hadn't considered when he made his death ruling. But considering that question would mean a small opening in or erosion of judicial power. Can't have that, now can we?

What I hope comes out of this is an awareness among we the voters that we ABSOLUTELY MUST muzzle the liberal Demoncrats when it comes time for Congress to vote on judges and get some thinking conservatives in those positions.

Maybe we should also look at term limits for federal judges so we can get rid of those pond scum who would be our masters.

I also hope we can come up with something along the lines of a "Death With the Dignity of a Stray Dog Act" that prohibits some judge from ordering the execution of somebody like Terri unless he/she also orders a lethal injection, the treatment we give stray dogs in this country.

I think when I fill out my living will I'm going to demand that treatment. If I'm in a situation like Terri and some low-life rat-bastard third-class moron legally blind judge decides to execute me, he has to do it by lethal injection, not starvation.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think when I fill out my living will I'm going to demand that treatment. If I'm in a situation like Terri and some low-life rat-bastard third-class moron legally blind judge decides to execute me, he has to do it by lethal injection, not starvation

That's what they want. To kill the "undesirables" throught lethal injection. Much quicker and less expensive.

What is worse is you would be giving them permission.

Careful of what you wish for, for you may get it.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that they have set the "legal precedent," just saying a passing comment may be used to end your life 20 years later.
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like someone said on Michael Reagan tonight, it's not just separation of powers, but CHECKS AND BALANCES! If one branch gets out of control, the other two can override it.

The judiciary, in MY opinion, is out of control, and is disregarding the other two.

This guy, some podunk circuit judge AND the federal judges down there just IGNORED it and let this travesty happen.

I'm just sick about this. It's WRONG on so many levels it's unreal.

I can't believe this happened in MY USA. Crying or Very sad Question Crying or Very sad Question

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: