SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DD-214 Intro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dane
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: DD-214 Intro Reply with quote

Found this site a couple of weeks ago and just came back to it. I was in junior high school when Kerry was making a name for himself in D.C. and guess that I didnīt pay much attention to the news. For the past two weeks, I have been short-fuzing with all that I have learned about him. Heīs a conniving weasel who has used his naval service in every way possible to further his own interests. Not so bad in itself since, to some extent, we all do that. But he has done so in a blatantly dishonest and disgraceful manner, unlike the rest of us.

Interestingly, I had decided when I was 12 to enlist in the Navy and request Swift boats in Nam, being young and stupid. Fortunately we had stopped sending people to Nam before I turned 17 and enlisted. Later, I found out how lucky I had been. I was stationed with a Rat in Northern Ireland (Mike something, RM1, red hair, balding. Was on national news returning fire as his boat was sinking.) He told some tales that kept me awake quite a while.

To estab my bona fides:

Enlisted 1974

NCS Diego Garcia and NCS Londonderry as RM

Aircrew VQ-4

Changed rates from RM1 to AW1 1981

Aircrew VS-22 (CAG-3, KENNEDY)

83 to 87 ECP (modern version of the old NESEP). Commissioned.

USS TUSCALOOSA (LST 1187)

Special Boat Unit TWELVE (OIC, PBs and OIC SpecBoatDet WESTPAC at NavSpecWarUnit ONE in Guam). Hoo-ya!!!!

PEP Chile 94 to 97

Retired when BUPERS would not let me return to SpecWar

Reading all of the information on this site and knowing what I do about the Yacht Club, I can get a feel for just how slimy Kerry is. He should have had his butt kicked thirty years ago and every year since for good measure.

A CNO (Mike Boorda?) was found to be wearing an insignificant - though undeserved- award. He felt such a deep sense of shame that he committed suicide. Kerry should do us the favor but with five times the amount of shame.

Dane
raining in Chile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: