SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FELOS NEWS CONFERENCE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: FELOS NEWS CONFERENCE Reply with quote

Unbelievable!!!! It's all Poor Michael!!

Attacks Father Pavone!!!

Ongoing..........
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This ghoul LOVES DEATH!!!

On and on about the death PROCESS!!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This man is morbid! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's thrilled - her death today guarantees his final payment sooner than later Evil or Very Mad
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He stated MIchael cradled Terri as she passed on. My thought is, did he cradle her with his hands around her throat?
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with what Rush said today, I don't want to see any of Felo's angels of death when I pass. What a creepy guy.
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, Michael Schiavo's attorney George Felos, thinks we're all stupid. In answering accusations that Michael Schiavo was cruel because he would not allow Terri's parents to be with her during her last moments alive, he was quoted as saying:
Quote:
Mr Schiavo's overriding concern here was to provide for Terri a peaceful death with dignity," Felos said. "This death was not for the sibling and not for the spouse and not for the parents. This was for Terri. She has a right to die peaceably in a loving setting and with dignity and that was his (Michael's) overriding concern.

I anticipated that George Felos was so self-absorbed he would proudly go before the T.V. cameras and millions of heart-broken Americans and laud his succesful strategy -- a strategy that destroyed Terri's life and agonized her loving family.

But, I did not expect that Felos would try to convince the nation that a barbaric death from thirst and lack of food, is a "loving setting." What an insult to our intelligence. Now that it's over, I hope I never have to see this pitiful excuse for a man again.

Nalt
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything about this case has been frustrating and heartbreaking for the last few weeks.

Is there going to be any scrap of real justice for Terri in all of this?

Will there be a real investigation into all of the questions?

I feel like I'm in a nightmare. I'm wrung-out like an old dishrag - I can't imagine what her family is feeling, right now.

Their desperation is over, but Lord, the thought of the grief that remains weighs on me like a mountain. My heart aches for them.

Kicked out of the room in the last minutes - leaving Terri with the man of whom she was apparently terrified - to see her off without comfort of sister or brother. How that must torment them, knowing what they know.

I hope the family takes some comfort from knowing that they did do everything they knew how to do.

And I pray that some high profile, whiz-kid attorney will take up their case pro bono. They have had little in the way of true legal advocacy up until recently and God knows, Terri had none.

How in the world did the word of a faithless HINO carry the weight of a notarized living will? And a suspiciously timed word, at that?

Hell, you can't legally sell an ol' junker car for $100 without somebody's signature - how is it that you can legally dehydrate a brain-damaged woman to death without one?

Please let this wake up more people to the fact that the value of life is steadily degrading in this country. Let us wake up before it's too late.

Don't just say, "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do." Make enough noise that no one can claim ignorance. Go around the leftstream media.

And if you haven't written a careful living will, start drafting one right away.

God help us, that we even need such a thing to prevent the sort of atrocity that has just occurred in Pinellas County Florida.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His final cruelty is to me, the most heinous. She is to be cremated still and her ashes taken to Pennsylvania for the funeral. The Schindlers aren't invited and aren't welcome. Evil or Very Mad

The excuse? Poor Michael doesn't want her funeral to become a media spectacle Rolling Eyes

He is about a controlling and possessive a %$@#*&^%$@# as I've ever seen. Even in death, he won't let her or the family have peace.

His latest little honey better watch herself, she may be next.
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the reason Michael didn't want other family around her when she died was so he could "cradle" her as he told her, "Die, b**ch. I'm getting away with killing you and not even the President has the balls to stop me."

This clown is pretty tall, so his control freak thing isn't due to a Napolean complex. Maybe he is hung like a mosquito and this is his way of compensating.
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, this guy's a snake.

Actually, I LIKE snakes.

This guy makes my skin crawl when I hear him talk, like a room full of roaches.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felos advised him well, to make sure he acted like he cared in the end. Every time I hear a reporter say 'her husband Michael was there with her in the end, cradled her, bla bla' it makes my skin crawl. They seem to wait until the end of the report to say it, carefully leaving that impression in the minds of the listeners.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Michael and his brother get a script from CBS?
This all went down exactly like the premature obit. Evil or Very Mad
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death with dignity. What an oxymoronic statement. Let me translate, "We want her to die so Michael can regain his dignity, marry his live in girlfriend and make his children legitimate."

[
Quote:
Mr Schiavo's overriding concern here was to provide for Terri a peaceful death with dignity," Felos said.
Nalt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: