SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

terri cremated
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: terri cremated Reply with quote

Burn any and all evidence before any federal investigation?
No judge, jury or politician can bring her body back.
A second autopsy by the family at their expense was denied: WHY?

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nat-gen/2005/apr/02/040203016.html

Quote:
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -

0401dv-schiavo-service Terri Schiavo's body was cremated Saturday as disagreements continued between her husband and her parents, who were unable to have their own independent expert observe her autopsy.

The cremation was carried out according to a court order issued Tuesday establishing that Michael Schiavo had the right to make such decisions, said his lawyer, George Felos.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is even beyond outrageous. Rush got into this from the Toronto Free Press. Something truly stinks here. The stench of death is not from the patients.

Mainstream media unreported conflicts of interest in Schiavo tragedy
by Judi McLeod, Editor,
Thursday, March 31, 2005

Every time a rock is lifted in the Terri Schiavo tragedy, another conflict of interest comes slithering out.
The conflict-of-interest potential in the right-to-die connections among current figures involved in the case are only outdone by the Woodside Hospice board of director’s conflict of interest reality.

There’s the death-is-beautiful, right-to-die activist Michael Schiavo attorney George Felos.
Don’t make eye contact with Felos, who claims he can ascertain a person’s desire to die by "looking into their eyes" and letting their spirits speak directly to him.
A jumped-up volunteer at Woodside Hospice, Felos became chairman of the Hospice of the Florida Suncoast, which runs Woodside, and only came off the board about a year after Michael Schiavo placed his estranged wife there.
Then there’s Dr. Ronald Cranford, handpicked by Michael Schiavo to examine Terri and on whose say-so Terri was categorized in "persistent vegetative state". Cranford is the MD who officially ordered Terri’s feeding tube removed on March 18. A neurologist, Cranford testifies in cases such as Terri’s around the country, always pumping the dehydration and starvation side. He was 1992’s featured speaker for the pro-euthanasia Hemlock Society, which was renamed The Choice in Dying Society. (WorldNetDaily).
Cranford nicknamed himself, "Dr. Humane Death".
A bioethicist, and a pioneer in euthanasia and right-to-die issues, Dr. Humane Death is a fully-fledged member of The Choice in Dying Society.
At least Cranford is not a board member of the Hospice of the Florida Suncoast.
Mary Labyak, CEO of Woodside Hospice has direct ties to the Euthanasia Society of America and Hemlock for Hospice, described by Hyscience.com as "an organization that seeks to accelerate the dying process."
Everett Rice, former Pinellas County Sheriff (1988-204) endorsed Judge George Greer for reelection in campaign ads. Rice, a former board member for the Hospice of the Florida Suncoast, hired Michael Schiavo while Schiavo’s guardianship proceedings were being heard in the courtroom of his longtime friend, Judge George Greer.
Senator Jim King, who originally upheld the passage of "Terri’s Law", was a board member of Woodside.
Then there’s Gus Michael Bilirikis, Florida State representative 1998-2000 and between 2001-2003, who was on the Hospice of the Florida Suncoast board of directors.
As a county commissioner, Judge Greer was a working colleague of Barbara Sheen Todd (county commissioner) for eight consecutive years. Sheen Todd is also on the board of the hospice where Terri lingers.
Judge Greer’s fellow judge, Judge John Lenderman is the brother of Martha Lenderman, on the same board.
The mainline media has not reported on the myriad conflicts of interest connected to the Terri Schiavo tragedy, although any one interested can read about them on the Internet.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: terri cremated Reply with quote

tony54 wrote:
Burn any and all evidence before any federal investigation?
No judge, jury or politician can bring her body back.
A second autopsy by the family at their expense was denied: WHY?

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nat-gen/2005/apr/02/040203016.html

Quote:
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -

0401dv-schiavo-service Terri Schiavo's body was cremated Saturday as disagreements continued between her husband and her parents, who were unable to have their own independent expert observe her autopsy.

The cremation was carried out according to a court order issued Tuesday establishing that Michael Schiavo had the right to make such decisions, said his lawyer, George Felos.

Well, since the autopsy was completed, and let us all pray that it was a FULL autopsy, the disposition of the corpse was up to the legal guardian. Unfortunately, in this case, it was her so-called "husband" who held that position. I guess if any questions came up from this autopsy, he wanted to make damn sure there wasn't a next one...

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was apparently a six-hour examination including full body x-rays.

I don't know if it was videotaped or not - the last I heard, it was not going to be - even though videotaping is the usual procedure in that county.

Schiavo will come out of this smug and scot-free because of the level of atrophy in Terri's brain, I'm sure.

People won't even stop to think that while it's true that brain tissue does not regenerate itself, it DOES create new pathways and new ways of learning.

That's why rehab works as often as it does in the case of brain damage - other areas of the brain pick up the usual work of the parts of the brain that are damaged.

The whole thing just sucks, start to finish.

Those men have one hell of a lot of questions to answer. Will it ever come about in this lifetime? I really, really doubt it.

What's especially sickening is that as more people became aware of all the unanswered questions surrounding Terri Schiavo's situation, the more the "polls" turned to an opinion that said, "When in doubt, go with the way of life."

How much differently could this have turned out if ANYONE with a big voice in the mainstream press gave a damn a month ago - two months ago? Seven years ago?

It's very difficult for me not to be bitter over this - our culture murdered a woman for NOTHING on the hearsay vow of a faithless husband, supported by ONE faulty judge and most of the media in this country.

Who's next?
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I am confident the so-called autopsy will be a white-wash. Not having an independent observer, such as Dr. Wychte (sp) says it all. No witnesses.

It's no wonder Mr. Schiavo and Felon ...er Felos were unconcerned. It's in the bag.

Disgusting.
ontheright
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who's next?

That's what I'm wondering (and worrying) about, too. Life seems to be de-valued more and more each day in America.

So, who IS next? I think we all know it won't stop here. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by ontheright on Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Proud of my VietVet Dad!
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
It was apparently a six-hour examination including full body x-rays.

I don't know if it was videotaped or not - the last I heard, it was not going to be - even though videotaping is the usual procedure in that county.

Schiavo will come out of this smug and scot-free because of the level of atrophy in Terri's brain, I'm sure.

People won't even stop to think that while it's true that brain tissue does not regenerate itself, it DOES create new pathways and new ways of learning.

That's why rehab works as often as it does in the case of brain damage - other areas of the brain pick up the usual work of the parts of the brain that are damaged.

The whole thing just sucks, start to finish.

Those men have one hell of a lot of questions to answer. Will it ever come about in this lifetime? I really, really doubt it.

What's especially sickening is that as more people became aware of all the unanswered questions surrounding Terri Schiavo's situation, the more the "polls" turned to an opinion that said, "When in doubt, go with the way of life."

How much differently could this have turned out if ANYONE with a big voice in the mainstream press gave a damn a month ago - two months ago? Seven years ago?

It's very difficult for me not to be bitter over this - our culture murdered a woman for NOTHING on the hearsay vow of a faithless husband, supported by ONE faulty judge and most of the media in this country.

Who's next?

I did read it was videotaped so the family will be able to request someone from their side to view the tape. However, who knows if this is really the case. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the family says.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.theempirejournal.com/0403051_michael_schiavo_in_hidin.htm
Quote:
Michael Schiavo In Hiding After Cremation

By The Empire Journal

Michael Schiavo, one of the most controversial husbands in America, is reportedly in hiding and seeking police protection after the remains of his wife, Terri Schindler-Schiavo were cremated Saturday morning.

Friends of Schiavo said that he had been receiving death threats and that he, his fiancée Jodi Centonze and their two children, planned to move from Florida...~snip~

~snip~ A six-hour autopsy with complete X-rays was performed Friday by the Pinellas County Medical Examiner’s office but results will not be released for several weeks. Terri’s parents, Mary and Robert Schindler Sr., had requested that independent pathologists be allowed to observe the autopsy, a request denied by the medical examiner.

David Gibbs III, attorney for the Schindlers, said the autopsy videotape, pictures and tissue samples will be able to be reviewed by medical experts if the family so requests. The autopsy report will be a public record except for the images.~snip~

“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The autopsy report will be a public record except for the images.

This is the part the public really wants to know about, the broken bones. The rest is debatable, but the broken bones would not be.

What a bunch of crap. Whitewash.

Quote:
Terri’s parents, Mary and Robert Schindler Sr., had requested that independent pathologists be allowed to observe the autopsy, a request denied by the medical examiner.

Why not? I thought the autopsy was to "put the public at ease." He doesn't want any of his "findings" to be challenged, and he is in it with them.

And I don't understand why congress did demand that there be no cremation until all investigations were complete, including a congressional one.

Is this the gang that couldn't shoot straight or are we being duped all around?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the article linked to by Shawa:

Quote:
Gibbs said that Greer had denied the family’s request that their daughter’s remains be buried in Florida. Greer ruled that Michael Schiavo would control the burial decisions and Greer also denied a request by her parents for a lock of her hair and share of her ashes.

Shocked Sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Haven't they any decency at all???????

How much does a family have to suffer under this idiot judge?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
GM Strong wrote:It is even beyond outrageous. Rush got into this from the Toronto Free Press. Something truly stinks here. The stench of death is not from the patients.

Imagine WHY the Schindlers were refused an autopsy of their own payed for of their own money.

I find this whole thing unimaginable, yet it happened. This whole thing from the onset fifteen years ago to date reeks of something more suspect and sinister than perhaps any of us are aware.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin slapped my hands so I withdraw from this discussion.

God Speed

Last edited by Fort Campbell on Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin slapped my hands so I withdraw from this discussion.

God Speed

Last edited by Fort Campbell on Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell:

Quote:
Do all of you condone the death threats against Schiavo, his paramour, and Judge Greer?

I for one do not condone death threats to these two poor excuses for human beings.
But I would like to see them both put in a room for 30 days without food or water, and if they died it would be their fault.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony54 wrote:
Fort Campbell:

Quote:
Do all of you condone the death threats against Schiavo, his paramour, and Judge Greer?

I for one do not condone death threats to these two poor excuses for human beings.
But I would like to see them both put in a room for 30 days without food or water, and if they died it would be their fault.

Excellent idea!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: