SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WARREN BEATTY TO TAKE ON INTERNET, CHALLENGES DRUDGE......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: WARREN BEATTY TO TAKE ON INTERNET, CHALLENGES DRUDGE...... Reply with quote

"For his part, Mr. Drudge was deeply skeptical of a Web site operated by Hollywood liberals. And he rebuffed Mr. Beatty’s characterization of his site as slanted toward Republicans.

"I still refuse to be put into the category of feeding completely Republican talking points," Mr. Drudge said. "That’s ridiculous. If they’re accusing me of doing Republican, we can assume all Warren Beatty is going to do is be putting out Democratic talking points.

"I look forward to the Warren Beatty News Network," Mr. Drudge cracked, before asking: "So they really are serious about this, aren’t they?"

http://www.observer.com/pages/nytv.asp

http://drudgereport.com/
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It often strikes me as highly amusing that we, as a society, place such stead in those whose raison d'etre is to be someone else in some figment of an author's imagination. Yeah...these are the folks I want to get MY information from Rolling Eyes
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh God...Please let this be true. This is bound to be a neverending source of humor for me. Wink Wink

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh God...Please let this be true. This is bound to be a neverending source of humor for me."

"BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. Actor Warren Beatty has some advice for fellow film star and now Governor Schwarzenegger. Raise taxes.

He also says he should terminate his fund-raising and dinners with the brokers of Wall Street and the lobbyists of K Street."

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=3068862

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Arnold Schwarzenegger answers Warren Beatty

When the video clip of Beatty's remarks were played for Schwarzenegger on MSNBC's Hardball Monday night the California Governor laughed out loud. "I love that," Schwarzenegger deadpanned. "All I can say [to Beatty is] that if he promises not to give me advice in politics--I'll promise not to give him advice [on] acting.

http://www.nationalledger.com/scribe/archives/2005/03/arnold_schwarze.shtml
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The liberals just don't get it.
I've been a follower of Mathew Drudge for at least 10 years. The
DrudgeReport doesn't take sides at all.
It is absolutely neutral.
The liberals appear to just assume that if it isn't actively pro-liberal then it is pro-Conservative by default.
Can liberals actually be that stupid?
GM Strong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
The liberals appear to just assume that if it isn't actively pro-liberal then it is pro-Conservative by default.

Yes, I know some who are.
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack:
Quote:

Yes they can and are.
Kasunich, Pelosi, Boxer, Schumer, most the Hollywood politicos and most of the MSM.
They are so far Left that they consider anything from Center to Right as right wing extremists and theat includes Drudge.
What is really amazing is not that they are so stupid, but they keep getting re-elected no matter how rediculous they perform.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
The liberals just don't get it.
I've been a follower of Mathew Drudge for at least 10 years. The
DrudgeReport doesn't take sides at all.
It is absolutely neutral.

That's true - it's mostly all about gossip. In fact, I will forever be P****d at Drudge for refusing to pay any attention to the Swiftees during the campaign. I still look to get some scoop, but my respect is completely gone.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
It often strikes me as highly amusing that we, as a society, place such stead in those whose raison d'etre is to be someone else in some figment of an author's imagination. Yeah...these are the folks I want to get MY information from Rolling Eyes

hear hear
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: