SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alzheimerīs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dane
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Alzheimerīs Reply with quote

Iīm absolutely certain that I have voted only one time in my life. I just donīt remember if it was for the second Reagan term or for the first (Senior) Bush term. All of this is to say that I am not very political. However, this time I will vote and with a conscience. And I will not vote for any officer that drafted his own award recommendation, for a wound that required only a Band-aid, and then finagled the forwarded approval of said recommendation.

Dane
still raining in Chile

Last edited by Dane on Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

?Chile? ?Donde en Chile?
Dane
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Viņa del Mar - alongside of Valparíso.
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
?Chile? ?Donde en Chile?

Another name for "alzheimers" is CRS:

Caint Remember STUFF

Or to be real "nautical" CRAFT

Best Regards ... BS

Last edited by rbshirley on Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dane
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. Was simply explaining that I live in Viņa del Mar, Chile, alongside of Valparaíso. And itīs no joke: I find myself forgetting things more than ever. I can remember with whom I served thirty years ago but I cannot remember what I ate for lunch yesterday. The bottle of pisco may have something to do with it!! Itīs not funny but, yet, it is at the same time. I figure that itīs Alzheimerīs. (The fact that I can spell it correctly should mean that I am not _completely_ looney - yet!)

IOT stay on topic, even though I may have problems with my memory, I have no problems with the day-to-day thinking. And my day-to-day thinking indicates that weīre *$^%&'d if Kerry takes over as Commander-in-Chief.

still raining in Chile
Dane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: