SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry: Bush right about Saddam's WMDs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Kerry: Bush right about Saddam's WMDs Reply with quote

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 http://www.glennbeck.com/news/01302004.shtml

The Kerry campaign TOOK DOWN the page that this site quotes but, unfortunately for Kerry's efforts to conceal what he said just before we went to war, a Google search on the text yields about 2000 other matches.

This needs to be circulated as widely as possible to counteract the "Bush lied, men died" smear.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KERRY LIED AND MILLIONS DIED

John Kerry testified at congress that at most 3000 South Vietnamese would be executed if the South were to fall after the pull out of the U S.

This past weekend on Cspan's Washington Journal David Horowitz was explaining why he abandoned the Far Left politics as his youth. He cited the figure of three Million dead South Vietnamese and the Lefts refusal to acknowledge this happened and their role in these deaths.

Sunday night I heard a talk show out of Baltimore where the host was taughting Kerry the 'war Hero'. When a caller called in and quoted Kerry’s testimony to congress about war crimes he was immediately pulled off the air. The Host declared that what the caller was saying was not substantiated in any way and they could not afford to get sued for lying. This got me out of bed and on the phone, and low and behold I got right thru.

I asked the host if he was familiar with Kerry's 'winter soldier' testimony to congress and he said that he was. I then repeated as many times as possible that the host was doing nothing but lying, lying on the air, he could not say the congressional record was 'unsubstantiated'. Of course they cut me off and then declared that the last caller sounded 'drunk'.

I don't drink.

Kerry Lied and Millions died
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Write and complain to the management of the station with references to this site and wintersoldier.com. Complain loudly about press/media censorship. Copy all national conservative magazines, the local print media, and competing talk radio stations in the area. Call Rush! Call Sean! Call Hugh Hewitt! Call Neil Boortz! Scream long and loud about press bias and censorship.

And report back here when your mission is accomplished. And that's an order, soldier! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: