SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The New and Improved Waffle House -JFnK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: The New and Improved Waffle House -JFnK Reply with quote

The new and improved Waffle House is open at http://www.wafflehouse.info/fnkerry.html

You may not know but the original was shut down by the poodle keeper because of email address conflicts.

Check it out!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, they're trying to shut down this very site for the same reason - inaccurate domain registration data - email address.

I'd be embarrassed to stoop to this kind of measure against a pro-Kerry site and I would soundly denounce anyone who does it.

Apparently even a wimpy, weenie-style attack is okay with Kerry's Kampf, though.

Way to go, Kerry! This is going to make REALLY big news with John O'Neill's book coming out next week!

One of your cohorts is making it look like you stepped on your own anatomy.... again!
ASPB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Yep, they're trying to shut down this very site for the same reason - inaccurate domain registration data - email address.

I'd be embarrassed to stoop to this kind of measure against a pro-Kerry site and I would soundly denounce anyone who does it.

Apparently even a wimpy, weenie-style attack is okay with Kerry's Kampf, though.

Way to go, Kerry! This is going to make REALLY big news with John O'Neill's book coming out next week!

One of your cohorts is making it look like you stepped on your own anatomy.... again!

Who, may I ask, is trying to shut down this site? I'd like to get this word out.

Tom
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone has written to the registrar of this site and reported an invalid email contact address. (Grounds for discontinuance of service) They posted their complaint and the registrar's response in alt.politics.republicans

I have no doubt that they would LOVE to jump in there and snatch the registration up and put up their own version of swiftvets.com. But, there is an appeal and delay in the process, so the owners of the site have a little time to correct the information (it's usually just a typo or not setting up the mail server for the domain correctly) before the other side will have a shot at getting their hands on it.

Keep your fingers crossed. Wink
ASPB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or....It could be nothing but harrassment!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it, ASPB.

Either way, it's going to put Kerry in a very bad light.

People who dismissed or ignored any mention of SBVFT before are now going to wonder if just maybe the Kerry campaign IS afraid of what the Swifts have to say. It's going to stir up curiosity about what's here.

And this will lead them to Winter Solder and POW/MIA Families Against Kerry, etc, etc.

Somebody just shot him/herself in the foot with this kind of tactic. Wink
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd. a quick check shows SwiftVets is just fine for the registration. Showing the new site and last update on 22 July there shouldn't be any problems.

Yep, probably is harrassment, plain and simple.

Just out of curiosity, and you can PM me with the answer rather than post it, but how many times has a DOS attack been launched against this site? There has to have been some what with the dems getting so upset that "their" truth isn't being told but rather, the real truth.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: re tommy franks Reply with quote

did anyone watch hannity last night on fox, tommy franks said he beleives that what john kerry said happened in vietnam did happen, I was so angry with that remark, does anyone know if franks seved in vietnam, and if not where is he getting his info from, this is not good
min presley
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: