SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Democrats Freedom of Speech

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Democrats Freedom of Speech Reply with quote

I listened to a bit of Hanity this afternoon then a bit of O'reilly and Hannity and Combes this evening. A more Orwellian day could not have been had.

We hear allot about 'freedom of speech' from the democrats (philosphically I am a Democrat politically I would rather be a custodian at the rendering plant). We hear this about the Anti-Bush/Anti-War/Pro-Abortion speals of :

Al Gore: 'Bush Betrayed our country, he played on our fears'

Hillary Clinton: 'I am sick and tired of being called 'un-American'

Evita Heinz: 'un Pennsylvanian/ un American discourse........ Shove It! I
Did Not say that [what she just said]'

Howard Dean: 'it's a interesting theory that the president knew about 911
in advance and let it happen for political leverage'

John Kerry : 'Yes I committed war crimes, in as much as......... blah,
blah, blah'

John Edwards: ’ If you want to know who John Kerry is just
talk with
Those who served with him for just
Three minutes'

This one is the Clincher. John Edwards was misleading the jury of American voters with this assertion. Mr. Edwards, Mr. Kerry and their political party are engaged in full force legal action to make sure we don't talk to those who served with him......

What the hell does John Edwards mean 'Talk to them?'

John Edwards, let them speak!! God damn it, Let Them Speak!

Dick Morris on O'reilly, and Susan Ostrich on Hannity both seemed mortified, absolutely mortified that the history of John Kerry was coming to light. Ostrich made sure to silence one of the Swift Vets at the very moment he was refuting Rasmussens story.

Silenced then vilified

As I mentioned earlier on another thread I was booted off the air for quoting Kerry's Winter Soldier Testimony to congress. Booted off for espousing unsubstantiated libel. John Kerry's first entry into the congressional record....... I am accused of libel, me a plane citizen quoting Kerry verbatim..... when the person who committed Libel was John Kerry. This story is going to see the light of day, come hell or high water it will see the light of day and the democrats are going to have wished they had Al Gore on the Ticket instead of Kerry.

This history has been silenced for the better part of thirty years. Most all of this came to light in the Boston Globe decades ago. However they are outraged that anyone would dare speak out about it. It being the rather obvious point that Kerry is a bit of a sociopath today and he was in Vietnam as well. A very confused child who has yet to grow up.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedom of speech does not apply to anyone who speaks out against Kerry
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad, but almost true amigo.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan Estrich was about as ill-prepared for her "case" as she could get. The only thing she brought to the table was her "game face" and her Demo talking points. Kudos to Van ODell for managing to keep a straight face during the Estrich "inquisitory" (although he could barely suppress a guffaw several times).

Hannity and all the media must come to realize that there is no "quick study" they can read in 5 minutes to grasp the complexity of the REAL Kerry story. It will take WORK, and EFFORT...the question remains what percent of them are willing to or even want to.....

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: DemLawyers throw gasoline on fire Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Susan Estrich was about as ill-prepared for her "case" as she could get. The only thing she brought to the table was her "game face" and her Demo talking points.

I saw Susan Estrich on TV once. Is her jaw double-jointed? She can open her mouth wider than I can open mine, and I have a size XL head. She reminded me of a largemouth bass.

I think the DemLawyers just blew it. By threatening Swiftvets and also broadcasters in an attempt to keep the ad off the air, they have made it a lot more credible. If it was really libelous, they would do better to let it play and then counter with information that would totally discredit Swiftvets. The fact that they have to resort to threats shows, however, that they cannot do this. It comes across to me as an act of desperation.

I was saying before that it was a bad idea to attack Kerry's decorations because the other side can easily defend and counterattack. The actions of these attorneys, however, may have just changed that equation.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Democrats Freedom of Speech Reply with quote

Uisguex Jack wrote:

As I mentioned earlier on another thread I was booted off the air for quoting Kerry's Winter Soldier Testimony to congress. Booted off for espousing unsubstantiated libel. John Kerry's first entry into the congressional record....... I am accused of libel, me a plane citizen quoting Kerry verbatim..... when the person who committed Libel was John Kerry. This story is going to see the light of day, come hell or high water it will see the light of day and the democrats are going to have wished they had Al Gore on the Ticket instead of Kerry.

Welcome to the world of Leftist totalitarianism. It's not about truth; it's about power.

FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: