SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm a civilian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: I'm a civilian Reply with quote

and I've tried for four or five hours now to construct a post to you, to no avail. (My emotions get the better of me and I keep ending up with a "book" rather than a post.)

THANK YOU for what you're doing!

My husband and I already knew Kerry was a farce and couldn't understand WHY no one thought twice about the fact that he served ONLY FOUR MONTHS in Vietnam, received three purple hearts, bronze star, etc - while the "norm" was at least a year tour? We live in Georgia so we know all about Max Cleland, too! I mean no disrespect but - WHY do so many people consider THEM heroes? Max Cleland dropped a grenade and blew himself up - he wasn't maimed by enemy fire. Clumsy = Hero???? Kerry shoots off a weapon, gets a scratch, and gets a Purple Heart???? Again, Idiot = Hero???? Meanwhile, so many other simple and true heroes came home to be humiliated by the very people they were over there defending? Our men (POWs) tortured while being read and told of what Kerry and the like were doing and saying back home?

My Dad was destroyed emotionally - I always thought it was because of what he saw over there. NOW I KNOW THE TRUTH! It was what he came home to!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, PLEASE!

It appears Kerry will destroy himself.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for mentioning the Max Cleeland story. My guess is 99.9% of Americans have no idea what you say is the truth, only the Democratic Party spin on Cleeland.

The Swift Vets are True Heros. They are telling the Truth in what they
knew far in advance would be a onslaught of attacks as bad or worse than those initiated by Kerry's activities with VVAW (Vietnam Veterans Against the War).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: