SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Hate It When I'm Right.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: I Hate It When I'm Right. Reply with quote

You can take this story to the bank:

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Russian WMDs hidden in U.S.?
New evidence suggests al-Qaida after them

WASHINGTON – It was little more than a rumor during the darkest days of the Cold War.

Did agents of the Soviet Union conceal nuclear and biological weapons of mass destruction inside the U.S. and other western cities?

New evidence suggests they did – and that Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida terrorists network is determined to find them and use them with the help of bribed Russian spies or special forces soldiers who have maintained their secret locations for all these years.

Go here to read the entire article: www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45253

By the way folks this is just the "Tip of the Ice Berg". I would wager Al Qaida is not the only organization/country with sleeper cells in the USA.

I'm sure part of the "Catch and Release Program" is conducted in order to track down these cells around the country. Chumming the Waters so to speak, so you can catch the bigger fish.

God save us from our so-called friends around the world.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's a scary one alright. If they have them, why haven't they used them already? If they have them and haven't used them, what the heck are they planning?

I just can't get my mind around why these retards think their god needs people to die to prove he is "great". And if he is so great, and if he needs us infidels to die to prove it, why does he need so many retards to kill us for him? Why not just do a flood, or earthquake, or whatever.

Not much of a god if he can't pull off that stuff without the help of fanatical retards.

Funny, none of the muslims at my office need to kill somebody before their daily lunch break just to prove their god is cool. And the couple of muslim families on my block don't seem too intent on killing us. They must be from a different group. Does that make them muslim infidels?
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The support for Bin Ladan and his network of terrorists runs deep throughout the Muslim World. Usama is the #1 Rock Star of Islamists, babies are given his name in pride, posters of his image can be bought at most markets in the Middle East and people listen intently when he speaks. He is their folk hero and their icon of a true faith to Islam.

Usama's network would think it a great deed for Islam if they were given the opportunity to set off a nuclear weapon in any major city around the world. After all, in the mind of Hard Core Islamists their perfect world only consists of true followers of Islam. The rest are infidels who would be slaves or prisoners as a reward for their efforts in waging Jihad. To die while in Jihad is the ultimate reward for the loyal warrior of Islam.

The real problem with the West fighting Islamic radicals is we fight wars with a 21st century mentality and the Jihadist is living the life of a 1st century Muslim. Just as a true believer of the Prophet Mohammad is expected to do.

Radicals never hijacked Islam; they just turned back the clock.

Cool Cool Cool

BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the Russians hide WMD in the US?
Probably. A half dozen years back, in a discussion of the Cuban Missile Crisis on the History Channel, former KGB operatives now US citizens stated that using the Soviet diplomatic pouch, they smuggled a hydrogen bomb into the US in hundreds of pieces and reassembled it on the 3rd floor of the Soviet Embassy in Washington DC. If this is true then it is reasonable to assume that lots of other smaller devices and WMDs are scattered throughout the US.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Probably. A half dozen years back, in a discussion of the Cuban Missile Crisis on the History Channel, former KGB operatives now US citizens stated that using the Soviet diplomatic pouch, they smuggled a hydrogen bomb into the US in hundreds of pieces and reassembled it on the 3rd floor of the Soviet Embassy in Washington DC. If this is true then it is reasonable to assume that lots of other smaller devices and WMDs are scattered throughout the US.

So did they take it all apart into little pieces again and smuggle it back out or is it still there?
Is that a $64,000 question or what.

Dusty
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.kirotv.com/irresistible/4715650/detail.html

Slideshow: Strange Device Pulled From Ocean
http://www.kirotv.com/irresistible/4715650/detail.html#
Quote:

Fishing Boat Makes Mystery Catch

POSTED: 4:20 pm PDT July 12, 2005
UPDATED: 11:26 am PDT July 13, 2005

BELLINGHAM, Wash. -- It was hard to miss. The stubby missile, floating about 14 miles off the Washington coast, was crusted with barnacles, seaweed and seagull droppings and had a live seagull sitting on its nose.

The trawler Windjammer had just pulled its net when skipper Erik Eide spotted the object on Sunday afternoon. He decided to move in for a closer look.

It looked to him like a World War II buzz bomb. "It was kind of freaky at first," Eide said.

Then he remembered seeing something similar on the Discovery Channel and he was pretty sure it was a type of sonar rig. Eide decided to haul it on board in hopes that it could be worth something. "We're just four guys struggling to make a living," he said.

When they scraped off some barnacles and seaweed, they saw Cyrillic letters and that's when Eide decided they better report their find to the U.S. Coast Guard. Minutes later, the Coast Guard radioed back to say it was coming to take a look.

A helicopter flew over, a vessel pulled alongside, took some digital pictures and then the Navy ordered Eide to head to Port Angeles instead of heading to the Bornstein Seafoods dock in Bellingham, with his perishable cargo of cod and sole.

Jay Overton, spokesman for Navy Region Northwest, confirmed Eide's assessment that the object was not dangerous. He said Tuesday that the Navy had decided the device was some kind of Cold War era communications device.

"It has no real value to the Navy," Overton said, adding that they would probably be returning it to Eide with the government's thanks for doing the right thing and reporting the find.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
Quote:

So did they take it all apart into little pieces again and smuggle it back out or is it still there?
Is that a $64,000 question or what.

Dusty

Not only did the Soviets conduct pre-invasion staging operations, the Chinese and Cubans used their United Nations diplomatic immunity to send in nasty things to hold for a rainy day. Over fifty percent of their UN diplomatic staffs during the Cold War were operatives.

It makes you wonder just what is buried around Manhattan.

Cool Cool Cool

blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sting me once= your fault
Sting me twice=my fault
Evil or Very Mad
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in 1889, Nicola Tesla ran a little experiment that caused a several block wide eathquake in NYC.
Quote:
An earthquake in Manhattan? Impossible--yet the earth quivered,
buildings swayed,windows shattered and people rushed out into the
streets, yelling in terror.A couple of policemen went puffing up
the stairs to Tesla's laboratory to make that "mad scientist" stop
whatever he was doing.
http://www.sbe47.org/download/tesla1.txt

More
Quote:
Sparling, Earl: N. Y. World-Telegram (July 11, 1935), "Nikola Tesla, at 79, Uses Earth to Transmit Signals; Expects to have $100,000,000 Within Two Years" ~ Here Tesla tells the story of the earthquake generated by the mechanical oscillator in his NYC laboratory in 1898, which brought the police there to stop him. They entered the lab just in time to see Tesla swing a slegehammer and smash the tiny device, which was mounted on a girder:

Nikola Tesla revealed that an earthquake which drew police and ambulances to the region of his laboratory at 48 E. Houston St., New York, in 1898, was the result of a little machine he was experimenting with at the time which "you could put in your overcoat pocket."

The bewildered newspapermen pounced upon this as at least one thing they could understand and "the father of modern electricity" told what had happened as follows:

"I was experimenting with vibrations. I had one of my machines going and I wanted to see if I could get it in tune with the vibration of the building. I put it up notch after notch. There was a peculiar cracking sound.

"I asked my assistants where did the sound come from. They did not know. I put the machine up a few more notches. There was a louder cracking sound. I knew I was approaching the vibration of the steel building. I pushed the machine a little higher. "Suddenly all the heavy machinery in the place was flying around. I grabbed a hammer and broke the machine. The building would have been about our ears in another few minutes. Outside in the street there was pandemonium.

"The police and ambulances arrived. I told my assistants to say nothing. We told the police it must have been an earthquake. That's all they ever knew about it."

Some shrewd reporter asked Dr. Tesla at this point what he would need to destroy the Empire State Building and the doctor replied: "Vibration will do anything. It would only be necessary to step up the vibrations of the machine to fit the natural vibration of the building and the building would come crashing down. That's why soldiers break step crossing a bridge." http://www.rexresearch.com/teslamos/tmosc.htm

Do one near the Russian embassy, clear the building then go through it to check for building damage. Really go through it I mean.
That's if someone can figure out what Tesla did back then. Scientists are still trying to understand much of his work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: