SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is the type of person the DNC honors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: This is the type of person the DNC honors Reply with quote

The DNC is fawning over Michael Moore. You have to wonder what kind of message they want to send to the nation when they honor someone who'se said some of the following:

"They are the revolution {referring to the insurgents in Iraq}, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow and THEY WILL WIN.'

"We need to change our ethic and become more Canadian-like."

"They {referring to Americans} are possibly the dumbest people on the planet...Our stupidy is embarrassing."

"You're stuck with being connected to this country of mine, which is responsible for bringing sadness and misery to places around the world."

"There is no terrorist threat. This is a lie."

Go Air Force!!! Medics, we're there when you need us.
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**** that piece of ****! He can call Americans stupid because people still follow his vitriolic garbage and think it's the truth. It seems there are enough lemmings in this nation to fall for any fat-***'s ideas of 'truth' that he can still command $8.00 at the box office.

If that's not stupid, I don't know what is.

More Canadian like? Maybe should all drive our SUV's up Michael Moore's ***. That way, we can bring about global warming quicker and become more Canadian like. We can also learn to talk Frog and hope that Mexico becomes a world power so we can hide behind them because of a shared border. We can also sit back and watch violence of untold proportions in our neighboring countries and say "they deserved it because they're prosperous". We can also quit being proud of ourselves for being the bastion of promise, democracy and freedom.

Al Quida the Minutemen? I wonder how the Minutemen would be welcomed in today's Boston along with all the other patriots of their day. They'd be "gun totin'" anarchists, right?

And finally, they honor Michael Moore by showcasing him, by reminding people of freedom that freedom has a price. It's in not being a pig led around by his nose ring.

Michael Moore should be held as an example of how affluence and recognition can and will distort your view of reality. Michael Moore should have his own flag.....a pizza over the stars and stripes, to show that his paycheck is more important than the continuation of an experiment in freedom that is held as an example and will be continued to be studied for as long as man lives on this earth.

Michael Moore a patriot? I know not. His thinking is the very basis of despotism and short-sightedness. One thought, one mind, model us after another. Real long-term and creative thinking there Mike. **** that ****ing ***hole. I hope he goes to the middle east and is shown the grand tour, complete with the 'head cleansing' he so deserves.

This posting has been self moderated. I hope I haven't missed any.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BZ Brother! Laughing
JTCobra269
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Know your enemies and keep them close Reply with quote

My suggestion,

Do what my son did..... Go see Mikey Moore's movie, but by the ticket for spiderman. At least that director can make a good fantasy movie.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
afvet69-73
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john fonda kerry, john ambulance chaser edwards, mike gerbels moore, jane traitor fonda,ted kennedy,bruce the moron springstien,jessy the scam jackson, howard screemer deane,al the racist sharpton . Just some of the democrats we all have learned to grow up and love. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Confused
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must strongly disagree! I'm not 100% sure that Bruce is a moron! Laughing

Semper Fi!
afvet69-73
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but i saw him in jersey and he spoke like a real moron. If you hear him speak on tv and radio now ,he has not changed much from 10 years ago. Great singer,but the saying" shut up and sing "would do him well. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: