SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I’ve got rights..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: "I’ve got rights..." Reply with quote

Great rant that I think you'll enjoy...

VARIFRANK wrote:
I’ve got rights...

During the arrest, a witness said: “I heard one of them say ‘I’ve got rights’ .”

Rights. Dont talk to me about rights. You leave your country, you come to the UK, they open their arms and allow you in.

And then you kill them. And when they track you down like the rat that you are, you now cry " Ive got my rights".

And what about the rights of Catherine Johnson? She lost a husband. Her husband leaves behind two kids Christopher, aged nine, and six-year-old Rebekah.

They will live with a hole in the fabric of their lives where their father used to be. When they graduate from school, when they marry, when they go on to have kids of their own, there will always be a moment when they stop to think how much they wish that their dad was there with them. They will go through Christmas after Christmas, birthday after birthday only to be quietly reminded of the horror that you gave them in trade for their fathers life. And somehow you think taking their fathers life makes you a "big brave Jihadi hero".

It doesnt, it just makes you a coward.

This is all that the big brave Jihadis of Islam can do. No muslim 'Rockets to the Moon', no Muslim Nobel prize for a cure to cancer, no improvement on the ability to feed Muslim people, no water purification plants, no ships, no aircraft, no cars, books, ideas. Islamo-fascism can only do one thing, Kill. Kill the jews, kill the infidels, Kill the Jihadis, Kill innocent Iraqis, Kill, Kill, Kill.

Kill even the innocent father of Christopher and Rebekah. Mad dogs can kill, rats can kill, wolves can kill, even bacteria can kill, but it takes a man to make a family and that is something you will never do.

And yet, all you can do now is cry "I've got my rights". What a wincing, despicable coward. When they captured you, you cried that you were worried about being shot. Gosh, I'm sorry I thought you were a "big brave Jihadi warrior" more than willing to lay down your life for the cause, apparently not, because as you say " You got rights".

Do you have any idea why "you got rights" and where they came from?

Well let me tell you. About 1000 years ago and 30 miles from where you are, a bunch of guys told the king of England that they had rights too. They got the king to sign a piece of paper called " the great charter", and from that one piece of paper, the whole of English common law was born, and with it the idea of equality of human rights. A few hundred years later, they developed this idea called the "parliament" where people voted on their representatives and formed a government, that while it as subordinate to the king it began to shift power from the monarch to that of the governed. The start of the ideas of "freedom" and "liberty" and yes "rights" began in the country you and your group of cowards is working so hard to destroy.

Yeah, you “got your rights”, and you had to come to England to get them. You had to go to the land of the infidels to learn you weren’t a farm animal. Your own people, the Arabs, the people of Islam never gave you rights, they enslaved you and finally created conditions so deplorable that you had to leave, and where did you go? You went to England.

In the 1000 years since those English gentlemen made their king agree in writing that they were people too, your people have never made a move to establish the “rights” of human beings. Saudi Arabia kept slaves until 1966, and yet the Arab world has said nothing.

1000 years ago, Islam was the highest culture in the western world, today it’s the bottom of the world. Do you see a connection, because I do.

Welcome to England Mr. Muktar Mohammed-Said, and you are correct - you do have rights! You will be put on trial, you will be given legal protection, you will have your case overseen by several layers of adjudication which will do its very best to protect your rights. None of those things will you find in your pure islamic homeland, you will find them in England, the Capital of the infidel west.

While you will be fairly tried for your crimes by the infidels, you can also be assured that you will not be killed for your crimes,like you would have had you committed the same crimes in your homeland. You will get life in prison. The irony of your being imprisoned in the country that has given you more freedom than any of your family has ever known is not lost on me, and I hope its not lost on you.

You should know that while you will spend the rest of your life behind bars in a cold dank prison in northern England, the children of Adrian and Catherine Johnson will still go on with their lives in freedom. You will never have children. Your line ends here. While they will always be sad at the loss of their father, they will be living in freedom. Another generation born of infidels, expanding, growing, improving find better ways to live, making the world a better place, while you grow old and arthritic behind bars, imprisoned by the very people you tried to destroy. People who welcomed you into their homes, helped you get started. People you then tried to kill.

In a generation, the Arab world will be democratized, and you will still be sitting in a cell wishing for death, but the English wont give it to you.

We have a word for that too Mr. Muktar Mohammed-Said; we call it justice. Now watch as the world goes on without you.

VARIFRANK

hattip: The Anchoress
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! I enjoyed that immensly. Thanks for finding that one and posting it.

Dusty
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they have rights. But to me, once they violated the rights of others, they lose whatever rights they thought they had.

In the long run, we all have the right to live free, not under the oppressive arm of radical Islam.

What people need to realize, this is just another fight against World Domination by Oppressive Leaders.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rights, the little dirt bag wants rights, they need to let the families of the victims give him rights and lefts! Evil or Very Mad
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK skuzbum, assuming you have rights, answer two questions:

1. Where do they come from??

2. How do you know you have them??

I'll bet you can't answer in any coherent fashion.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understanding the way a terrorist thinks is like trying to relate to the thought process of anything other than human. The hypocracy! How dare he! We can't fathom it. We have too much honor and pride than to partake in what we despise. That's our rational, respectful, human breeding. One of conscience, honor and grace, and one that respects human life immensely. These finatics have other priorities, and those priorities choose to blame others for their plights instead of empowering themselves to overcome them. And they are like other evil killers; they use our generous humanity against us. I fear that until the liberals realize this, we are handicapped in our ability to fight this war against humanity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: