SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Wish I Could Do More

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: I Wish I Could Do More Reply with quote

I am so proud of the men associated with the groups. Everytime I see you guys in the news, hear about you on the radio or read an article in the newspaper, I am filled with such great pride.

I don't know that I have ever seen such a focused, brave group of men with honor and truth as their only goal.

I wish I had enough money to finance your commercials all over the country. I would love for Texans (certainly not a swing state) to see the ads you guys are running.

I will make a donation tonight (meager though it may be) to help keep the ads running and to assure that the entire truth, not the Kerryized story has a better chance to be seen and heard.

I simply wish with all my heart I could do more.

With the utmost pride, respect and admiration-

Scott
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any amount donated is greatly appreciated, Scott. Never believe you are giing too little. We all aren't wealthy, but the thousands of people that come togetehr and donated to the SBVT have helped counter the millions of dollars given to groups like Moveon.org.

Thank you for donating, regardless of amount.
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 250 million (or more) people in this country. If 1% of them give $1.00 to the Swiftvets, they will have 2.5 million dollars. That's more than enough to get their story out. Besides, if you just tell people about the Swiftvets site and Kerry's lies, you will be helping to get the story out. Tell everyone you know.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read this thread:
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2724
you will see that there are so many people who are contributing whatever they can. This movement was started as group of veterans getting together to disseminate the truth about Kerry, and now there are so many people from all walks of life who are coming here, contributing ideas, sharing thoughts, etc. This is truly a great movement.
Frogg
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I Wish I Could Do More Reply with quote

swctexas wrote:
I am so proud of the men associated with the groups. Everytime I see you guys in the news, hear about you on the radio or read an article in the newspaper, I am filled with such great pride.

I don't know that I have ever seen such a focused, brave group of men with honor and truth as their only goal.

I wish I had enough money to finance your commercials all over the country. I would love for Texans (certainly not a swing state) to see the ads you guys are running.

I will make a donation tonight (meager though it may be) to help keep the ads running and to assure that the entire truth, not the Kerryized story has a better chance to be seen and heard.

Scott

I agree! Will be sending a small donation in, myself, today.
The MSM is washing it's hands of this (their agenda is to elect Kerry).

A "few good men" armed with the truth, a support group, and a blogosphere that trully investigates this issue.....will eventually push it big time into the MSM. Once that trully happens....eveyone in Texas and, every other state) will know fully about John Kerry. It's just a matter of time. This is NOT going away!
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a newbie, and I too want to be counted as a supporter of the Swift Vets. I finished the book last weekend and registered here Sunday, as I was so moved by the courage and dedication of the Swift Vets to reveal the truth about Kerry and I wholeheartedly support their efforts to keep this man from the White House. I am on disability but I will send a small donation next week as I fully support the Swift Vets, and will send all I can to support them as I truly believe it is my children's and my grandchildren's future that is at stake. I am not a veteran, but come from a family of veterans, and have the deepest respect and admiration for all who serve. My brother was in the air force in Thailand during the Viet Nam war, my dad and his two brothers served in the AAC in WWII, one dying in an internee camp in Switerland, and another uncle served in the Marines. My first donation will be in memory of my uncle who gave all in WWII. God bless the Swiftees and my only prayer and hope is that the American people will listen to them and hear the truth.

Thanks to all veterans for your brave service, and God speed.

Debbie
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: I Wish I Could Do More Reply with quote

swctexas wrote:

Scott

I agree with you Scott. What the SBVT are doing requires courage and honor. They are taking on not only a Senator they are taking on the Democratic Party machine, the main stream media and the activist left. They are out gunned and out numbered but they have truth on their side. It just shows what courage and truth can do.

There are things we can do along with sending SBVT a donation. Things we can do to keep the attention on John Kerry and make sure he is held accoutable.

Make anti-Kerry campaign signs.

This is campaign season and the political signs are beginning to show up everywhere. Today I am making my first sign using my computer. It is a simple Black lettering with two words in big letters.

Kerry
Lied

I will paste the paper onto cardboard for support and then post it right along side with those for mayor, congress or whatever. I expect someone will take it down and when they do I will put another back up. I intend to place them all over my area. The more Vets that make and put up signs the better.

Other sign ideas I have are

John Kerry
Unfit for
Command

Kerry
Betrayed
Veterans

You get the idea. I would like to see Kerry blame the President for something like this
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted by Admin

Last edited by swctexas on Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
lucky
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: WOW Reply with quote

Scott excellent sentiments and I appreciate them. I feel that I have done all I could also and wish I could give more. I have definitely done all I can of my meager ablilities. Reading your post though gives me a second wind. I will also make some signs and display them proudly. I am a truck driver and go all over this great country so at least many will see them. Also I been putting out the word as often as I am able to. Thanks for the pep talk.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing everyone can do is e-mail their MSM and Foxnews and your local newspapers. It is important for us to help keep the swiftvets word about John Kerry. CBS.com, ABC.com, NBC.com, Foxnews.com - it is not very to access these sights and find the links to each news show you would like to write.
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted by Admin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: